What's your favorite vidya trailer?

What's your favorite vidya trailer?

Attached: 1654087313108m.jpg (1024x576, 36.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7DwSRpeckg
youtube.com/watch?v=J0T1iq3WIuc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqr0yUuSiTs
youtu.be/ix10IkbupVY
youtu.be/QNpLhv21BS0
youtube.com/watch?v=J8SBp4SyvLc
youtube.com/watch?v=DdZT6HIwoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZGGIdpfEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ealHgUG1SFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AdrSpqmmyfk
youtube.com/watch?v=56fCuO7JEy4
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wl4MkBLSDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc
youtube.com/watch?v=IAqjWpK6IO8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-x12UEo-rs
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw
youtube.com/watch?v=rNCF6sDymRc
youtube.com/watch?v=FkklG9MA0vM
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNpLhv21BS0
youtube.com/watch?v=EHgUuhOsHoA
youtube.com/watch?v=0J4u1FD87FM
youtube.com/watch?v=i9NxxZDjNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ys8TrommbdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=g7DwSRpeckg

youtube.com/watch?v=J0T1iq3WIuc

youtube.com/watch?v=Kqr0yUuSiTs

This is one of those commercials that has stuck in my head throughout the years. It's just a well done ad, and I like the contrast of the song and the cinematic youtu.be/ix10IkbupVY

NO!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!! IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WITH MY CUTE LITTLE BUTT!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

MY TINY BUTTHOLE! MY CUTE LITTLE VAGINA!!!! NO!!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS! I CAN'T DIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I CAN'T DIE IN THIS DISGUSTING FROG ITS SO GROSS AND ONLY LIVES A FEW YEARS IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR CENTURIES THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Holy shit, holy God, this was so fucking hot. Jesus christ. Oh, just the THOUGHT of her cute fairy life being snuffed out. God damn, what do you think her final thoughts were? Do you think she pissed and shat herself in her final moments, realizing her cute, innocent fairy life was coming to an end? I wonder if she shrieked in terror as she realized her entire life built to this sad, pathetic moment, and died in pure, unadulterated agony as she was dissolved by acids, thrashing in ungodly pain until her last moments.

Microsoft...they GET me!!!!

Jesus, I haven't been this hard in fucking years, something about watching slutty little bitches lives ending as they get mulched into shit and gore drives me fucking wild, the waste of their potential and little bodies and warm snatches is the hottest fucking shit man i hope the game has more vore in it like this it just makes me SO HORNY FUCK

NGHHH, LOOK AT HER FACE, SHE'S ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS OF HORROR

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING THE EXACT MOMENT SOMEONE INNOCENT REALIZES THEY ARE ABOUT TO DIE

That style of trailer was a dime a dozen back in those days and they all suck. youtu.be/QNpLhv21BS0 example

Based

how do you even get this fucked in the head

Attached: 1642082392620.jpg (480x429, 10.59K)

it's a copypasta user, but... good question.

Brawl

shame that game couldnt live anywhere near the hype, or be much good for that matter

Is the game good?

I've grown to hate trailers, but this one is an exception.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8SBp4SyvLc

youtube.com/watch?v=DdZT6HIwoU4

I don't like Halo, but this is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZGGIdpfEM

youtube.com/watch?v=ealHgUG1SFE
Easily the best trailer of all time. Apparently it was directly inspired by the Phantom Menace trailer according to the developers.

release never ever
youtube.com/watch?v=AdrSpqmmyfk

Attached: MV5BMTVjNTZiODEtZmZkNC00M2VkLThiODItNDA3NWJhYTYwMDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg (2654x1493, 717.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=56fCuO7JEy4
This was my dream game ever since I played the original Homeworld.

yeah that was definitely a "thing" for a while there. wonder who was first to kick off the trend

me either but i liked this one
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wl4MkBLSDA

cringe. go back to r8ddit, tranny

This was the first time I saw a vidya trailer in a theater

I will never understand what goes through the mind of a vore fetishist.

Attached: dog reaction.gif (269x264, 2.95M)

based as always, Any Forums has yet to prove this wrong

Reddit is that way normalfags

I think it's a meme fetish that wrapped around into goofing idiots into thinking it's normal

Attached: shiny red nose.png (651x665, 431.87K)

>Microsoft...they GET me!!!!
Single best part of this pasta, hands down.

>meme fetish
what does this mean?

I start laughing every time this screenshot is posted, thinking about this

You goof about how you would like to be crushed to death by a landwhale for jollies and hoho hahas. Eventually the joke gets so big that secondaries to the joke don't realize it's a joke.

>he thinks we're joking

Attached: 9bd.gif (362x270, 383.98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc

The best trailer of all time is this one for some weird asynchronous multiplayer indie dungeon crawler you've never heard of (I'm serious)
youtube.com/watch?v=IAqjWpK6IO8

The runner up is the TV ad for Lost Odyssey
youtube.com/watch?v=8-x12UEo-rs

It's a decent 30 minute mid 2000s flash platformer sold for 1.99 as the basic bitch 3ds eshop game for when you had leftover funds.

From my notes:
The quintessential 'buy it for your kid as an entry-level downloadable platformer'; simple controls, simple level design, but quite videogamey in its control and just-eyecatching-enough-to-not-be-kitschy western filter.

Run's over in 30 minutes, but if you really want to the game does have stage indicators for 'no damage' runs and quick finishes, so there's a bit of beef to it. I played it once back in like 2018 or 2019, but replayed it 2022 in prep for Clive 2 just 'cause it's so innocuous; did so as the unlockable duck character though, which as it swaps way higher mobility for no combat ability actually makes for a decent change of pace. The playthrough time doesn't change much at all, though, which I found interesting; stages are clearly made where you can go without stopping with either play style, so props on that.

Shame about the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw

>user becomes the embodiment of nervously laughing heavy

I don't. I think you got goofed into believing a joke was sincere on a sexual level because you are insecure about being a freak, whether you are one or not

I came here for this

Attached: 1639084253456.jpg (720x420, 27.13K)

Vore is just the extreme end of power play when you really think about it.

>been jerking to girls getting eaten since before I ever had internet
okay bro lol

Attached: lec5sv9.gif (199x194, 519.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rNCF6sDymRc
To bad it was ruined by mexican internet connections causing shotguns to shoot the ground and shit updates.

How come there wasn't a market for this fetish until the trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=FkklG9MA0vM

>intestinal parasites post on Vee
how unsurprising

Crawl would have probably been a moderate success with online play, I was interested in it but have no friends.

Don't ask questions like that, you're much better off staying ignorant.

don't know who that is lol

Attached: jebuizyhar.png (162x197, 76.71K)

So who exactly started the "joke?" The vore "fandom" in its current form can be traced back to the early web days of the 90s. Were they all joking? Was the first person to spend dozens if not hundreds of hours figuring out how to illustrate somebody in a stomach interior in a way that brought emphasis to the "vore" aspect of the scene a legendary comic? Was it "haha" in a "what do yoshis eggs smell like?" way or was the kayfabe of being a person who whacks it to people being swallowed too knee-slpping to pass up?
I'm genuinely curious how you think the most prolific "weird internet fetish" was a literal joke that got poed.
Do you take PRANKED threads at literal value too?

OVER THE ALPS PERHAPS!

Attached: 1391374142601.gif (359x202, 1.8M)

late Halo-era Bungie was literally peak marketing, I don't think any dev has nailed big-budget trailers in the same way since
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
>a 12 year old trailer for a standalone expansion looks significantly better than a $10 million per episode TV show

I guess. Still, wouldn't you want to, you know, live?
>OMG YOU ATE ME... THAT'S SO HOT!

Attached: comfy beetle.png (1189x1200, 1.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNpLhv21BS0
youtube.com/watch?v=EHgUuhOsHoA
youtube.com/watch?v=0J4u1FD87FM
youtube.com/watch?v=i9NxxZDjNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ys8TrommbdA