Literally every AAA game is an overhyped scam that fails to deliver on its promises...

Literally every AAA game is an overhyped scam that fails to deliver on its promises, so why do normalfags only bitch about this one?

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (297x331, 49.11K)

Have you seen the mostly positive steam reviews for this game? Most normalfags aren't complaining too much.

Can you give some other examples to prove that “every” game is like that?

Because it's a Reddit circle jerk

Attached: TheTruth.jpg (1587x1871, 336.53K)

Test

Most AAA games will overpromise to some degree, but these literal trannies and faggots took it to a whole new level with it. They overpromised like no one before or since.

Literally every AAA game of the last 10 years.

Yes I’m aware that’s your opinion but you’ve yet to back it up with any examples.

Any Activision or Ubisoft title.

It's not too bad if you don't mind
>a glitch-filled mess
>an incredibly linear experience where any choice you make doesn't amount to shit
>an "RPG" with only one actually meaningful choice to be made in the entire game
>a game full of fag and tranny glorifying shit
>a game that has you create a character, only for that character to act as a supporting character to the main character for the entire game
>a game where player stats barely impact gameplay and enemies are bullet sponges
>a game where many weapons are straight up broken and don't remotely function as advertised in the game

Sekiro was not an “overhyped scam that fails to deliver on its promises” so I guess your claim is now in the dumpster.

You say this as if this isn't what literally all AAA games are in 2022.

i'm not buying a game full of dicks and no big tits

It's hyperbole, autist.

I am saying that's exactly the case user, yes.
If all you have to defend this tranny garbage is a lie that all other AAA games do the same thing, then you don't have a leg to stand on.

At least you admit it kek.

With Skyrim you knew what you were getting, it didn't come after three of the most overrated rpg of all time in a row.
Remember the skyrim saving bug on PS3 and 360? Nobody minded, it was expected.
The entire Cyberpunk shitshow was not, not by the normalfags at least.
I guess you can say is the reason.
People need an outlet to vent and express their rage, after buying so many overrated turds.
Cyberpunk was the right clusterfuck at the right time.

Attached: cyberpunk story.png (1757x8290, 1.74M)

>It's a fun game, nothing you do in it matters and your character has zero agency and is just along for the ride

Who's defending anything? Cyberpunk is mediocre shit, but so are most games these days. Hence this thread, asking why Cyberpunk in particular is singled out when practically everything it's criticized for is standard AAA practice.

You want an answer to that shit? Go watch their marketing hype videos. They advertised an entirely different game that they didn't even remotely make.
It's not that they overpromised. It's the ridiculous level they went to. What they promised didn't remotely reflect the game they actually made.
That is not standard practice for AAA games.
These fucks straight up scammed their audience.

>That is not standard practice for AAA games.
It isn't? Bland by the numbers dogshit like Horizon Forbidden West and Far Cry 6 aren't advertised as revolutionary in-depth masterpieces with open worlds teeming with unique enemies and hand-crafted missions complete with cutting edge RPG mechanics never before seen in the history of the medium?

Cyberpunk is still the best open world FPS/RPG available

No, they didn't advertise as that at all. Your attempts at gas lighting is shit-tier user. This game is trash and you're very bad at defending it.

>Who's defending anything?
>Cyberpunk is mediocre
>But anyway, back to running defense for it

Cyperpunk was the game to end all games; an open world RPG that would shatter the world and usher us into a new golden age.

Turns out it was just OK at best, if you disregarded the bugs. There is no bigger flop in all of gaming.

>Goes out of their way to earn the good-will of consumers to a far greater extent than any AAA developer/publisher
>start sniffing their own farts and believing what the retards that play their bad games say about them
>over-promise more than literally any other AAA dev in the industry
>under-deliver on the big stage they willingly put themselves on
>people react accordingly
>you are shocked by this somehow

Going by your choice of words, cyperpunk is the best "open world fps/rpg" because its the only game of its kind.

Rpg games and first person don’t really click for me

Even daggerfall was okay at best

I'm not defending shit you fucking retards. The only thing I've done ITT that can possibly be construed as defending Cyberpunk is arguing that most modern AAA games are as bad as it is, which is hardly a defense.

Have your minds really been so utterly ravaged by the internet that you're now incapable of seeing anything in more than binary terms, more than just "pro-this, anti-that"?