It's hard to have a decent discussion about yakuza games without getting destroyed from every angle during the...

it's hard to have a decent discussion about yakuza games without getting destroyed from every angle during the discussion just for having different opinion

Attached: all_yakuza_s_games_ps2_ps3_ps4_by_tekkensevenplayable_db7pvh7-fullview.jpg (1024x962, 270.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210121204348/http://khhsubs.com/projects/ishin/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't hate 3 but it definitely came off a bit weaker than the rest.

i respect your opinion about 3, but what do you think about the people getting destroyed from every angle during yakuza games discussions?

Ishin > 0 & Kiwami 2 > 6 > the rest.
I like Beat Takeshi, hence the bias in favor of 6.

Attached: 1598944226945.jpg (822x1200, 139.51K)

Bump

Attached: guess who.gif (100x100, 546.87K)

Aren't you missing the one? The latest one?

The image was probably created a while back, there's no Kiwami 2 either.

Maybe stop having shit opinions then.

I can respect 0 and 6 but
>Ishin instead of Kenzan
>Kiwami 2 instead of Yakuza 2
You're close to having good taste if you play those two i mentioned

What did Kenzan do better than Ishin? Legitimately curious.

And I did play Kenzan. Hence why it's nowhere on my tier list except for being part of "the rest."

How can i play the medieval japan yakuza game?

If you mean Kenzan, RPCS3
If you mean Ishin, import it for PS4.

I really like Yakuza 0, 1, and 4. 5 is alright but too fucking long and the coliseum sucks.

I’d skip the rest.

The fanbase went to complete shit the second those pc ports were released.

Better story, better world and artstyle, better combat especially since you don't have to grind for hours like in Ishin. In Kenzan you have to do revelations and training which adds to the world and the Musashi experience. Kenzan final long battle is one of the best of the series though Ishin is also pretty good at that Also imo the story in Ishin is really disappointing, the characters are all wasted, you don't even get that rematch with the masked man since he dies offscreen

Thanks, i'll check, do they have english subs in some way?

I watched a streamer and they somehow had English subs. Either they had a hacked PS4 or they were running the PS3 version on PC. I just used the KHHsubs guide when I played it.
web.archive.org/web/20210121204348/http://khhsubs.com/projects/ishin/home.html
To each their own, I guess.

this, and don't forget the western release of 0, the release of 7, the fanbase is really doomed, spoiled normies who started with 0 are shitting on every game came before it, giving a positive reaction to yakuza 7 April fools ( basically giving them the green light to make the series turn based ), the future is dark.

>spoiled normies who started with 0
Not all of us. I started with 0, and I still like Ishin more.

good, you have your own opinion, you deserved my respect .

release order