Based af

Based af

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-235652_Google.jpg (894x914, 262.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/eFoXkLqI#QGEMPK6hz8catftTc_71wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kid touchers getting brazen these days

Attached: College-Pedophilia-Sexual-Orientation-1.jpg (1200x630, 155.59K)

Explain this one to the churches

Groomer game

this but unironically

Deflection

The absolute lack of self awareness will always be amusing.
Or would be, rather, if it wasn't responsible for every single modern problem.

all "adult" content is grooming. All M rated games should be banned as they are satanic and grooming kids to be sex slaves. Yes, even Halo. although that is for obvious reasons.

>It's okay when they do it!

Fun fact, the removal of the LGBT flags in the game was actually done by changing a line of code to make it the Arabic version of the game.
I don't even care enough to find out how true it is because I hate capeshit games.

Did you know rabbis molest more children than christcucks on average? Jews own the media tho, so you've probably never heard that

They win because they don't care if you think they're hypocritical or not

>I don't even care enough to find out how true it is
convenient, because what you just said is 100% verified bullshit

I think gays want people to hate them again. It's as if, without the risque nature of being rejected by society, it probably isn't as fun for them, so they're trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

There are plenty of professions more likely to house pedos than priests, teachers being the #1.
The fact people only focus on priests is proof that propaganda works.

I think they're trying to put their penises into kids

>it's bad to remove muh heckin' valid flags
>but removing the US flags is perfectly ok and to be applauded
This is where we are now.

does this make you feel good? that the people who created your fake proxy religion touch more children than your drifter religious leaders?

>there is an AI somewhere out there that gets the IP and profile info of everyone that downloads this mod
The future is bright. Trust in the basilisk.

I don't think all gays are like this, but I do think that as a global community, they've been completely taken over by attention whores. The attention whores speak for the group and symbolize the group. If anything, I feel bad for the ones who are more normal and aren't desperate for attention. Now, like it or not, every gay in the western world is automatically associated with the kinds of degenerates who parade around in degenerate outfits or try to groom their kids to be like them. Even if they'd much rather not want to be associated with them, because solidarity is a huge thing among groups like this, the loudest and most obnoxious of them will keep trying to force the idea that all of them are part of the same group.

And speaking of the grooming, I predict that a decade or two from now, that shit's gonna completely blow up in their faces. Many the kids who are basically being raised to be "trans" or whatever, just a good chunk the boys who are being "turned into girls" by their parents or vice versa, once they reach a certain age, they're gonna rebel, and they're gonna rebel hard. At the very least, I believe that a fair number of such children are gonna grow up to completely cut all ties with their parents, if not get out-and-out restraining orders. The louder ones among them are gonna be more vocal and openly angry. It's not gonna be pretty.

soon it will be map flags

stunning and brave

No it makes you look retarded and brainwashed

Wasnt this mod done by the same person who did the flag removal mod in the first place?

If anything the churches would explain this to the masses, they know all about it.

Oh yeah totally real

weird to assume that he's a christfag
maybe he's just pointing out that kikes do it more than christfags but catch no shit for it
even weirder that a fact like that would trigger you
are you a foreskin chewer, by any chance? no offense

I unironically expected this to happen.
That's how they work, anyways. "Forcing"* everyone to pander to them.
>*yes, I know no-one is obligated to download that mod, but so did the other one.

So they have no shame or dignity or integrity or honor?
Animals

this
it's amazing how 20 years since the pedophile priests were exposed, it's still the go-to deflection for groomers
ever weirder when you look at how many christfags are liberal these days

>I don't even care enough to find out how true it is because I hate capeshit games.
of course that's true, they do that shit all the time when they try to sell movies in china and shit

Do you think in their head this will trigger the same kind of people that were using the anti gay flag mods in the first place?
It's really weird seeing a lot of politically correct people that try and shit-post or troll and they can't take what others dish out

Attached: 250.png (680x776, 541.52K)

proof?

Alphabet mafia want to rape children
Simple as
Always been

just like you're real, faggot

>I-it's totally not real guys

Attached: f5868a26395db2aa631cd00ad33bba2b3fbe49f8635e89c9500295660cbe53fa.jpg (852x1024, 185.68K)

Nice job telling him it's "verified bs" without actually verifying that it is.
I completely believe you now instead of the other user, whose post was logical

Leftism dies without censorship.

Attached: gay marriage.png (640x800, 220.58K)

>It's really weird seeing a lot of politically correct people that try and shit-post or troll and they can't take what others dish out
They do it because they know they are untouchable.
It is the greatest irony of it all. Anything anyone to the right of them does is absolutely intolerable but when they do it, its empowering.
And then they all stand around and wonder how anyone could disagree with them.

Damn faggot you think im reading all that? Lol. No

They are still butthurt after almost a decade has passed.

Big thanks to moneypox OP for lending me his soapbox, so I can repost the link to the mod you *REALLY* want.
mega.nz/folder/eFoXkLqI#QGEMPK6hz8catftTc_71wA

Attached: sneed_feedem.jpg (246x248, 12.59K)