Kill yourself faggot if you used this to go to fuschia city instead of the cycling road

kill yourself faggot if you used this to go to fuschia city instead of the cycling road

Attached: BB220BF8-420A-4E32-A0B7-9986A61AAAC1.png (384x1920, 38.12K)

why so hostile compared to the other version of this thread you made?

Attached: 1363930790555.jpg (320x240, 47.24K)

Fuck you retard, you wouldn't understand

when i was a kid i thought the cueball characters were some kind of bdsm fetishists because i didnt know what cueball meant

Attached: cueball.jpg (642x628, 62.64K)

>not going to every route, battling every trainer and collecting every item/pokemon
ngmi

Seethe. I've never gotten the bike because I'm not a casual.

I wanted to level up, so i don't care.

I mean, could still be right.

What the hell is that shit on his crotch supposed to be?

>the only man who sells bicycles charges children a ludicrous amount of money for one
>the only other way to fuchsia without using a bike is some fucklong stretch of road where other trainers slowly beat your pokemon to death
Why would the Kanto government allow this?

the consensus seems to be its like a cow skull belt buckle, since hes a biker
who the fuck knows, genuinely surprised it wasnt changed for the west

When in Rome do as the Romans do. If he had made the thread on /u/ she would be offering tea and lesbohugs for instance

he's called skinhead in the jap version

I thought he was a snooker player when I was a kid, what child that was old enough to have played red and blue knew what BDSM meant?

Imagine seething this hard over such a non-issue. Kill yourself you fat retarded cunt

Don't you get the pokeflute from the ninjas in fuschia or the safari zone

Same here

obviously I didn't know the exact term "bdsm" but i definitely knew of the seductive leather wearing "i'm a dangerous lover" trope just from television and movies
i was 7 when Red/Blue came out

Sounds like you were molested as a kid, I wouldn't doubt you're a faggot now, that's how they reproduce. Kill yourself before you do more harm to innocent kids.

>save me beloved government overlords!
kys leftie bootlicker

i wasnt and i have a wife and daughter of my own now, but thanks for asking