Slime rancher

I was thinking of buying this game but I heard the 2nd one is also releasing in a month. Do you think it'll be worth waiting for?

Attached: slime-rancher-screenshot-01-ps4-us-30mar2018-2990106246.jpg (1920x1080, 465.56K)

1st one is awesome and you can beat it in a month

buy it!

you would play the original game first either way right? why wait

Its just your bog standard skinner box lol number go up game with some very simple puzzles and minor exploration. You dont even get to really build a farm because the plots are all pre set and nothing is really stopping you from just shoving a million slimes in a cage. Its what some would call "comfy" but you should now by now that just means easy and boring.

This game is fun, until it's not.

Slime Rancher contains almost 0 ranching. Nothing ever gets more complex than "put a roof over them and merge two high value slimes". You can't even breed new slimes.

pandering aside, is she cute?
I like her

Attached: unknown.png (577x703, 438.82K)

2 says it's in early access or will be on release. Also doesn't have a price listed though

Kys

>what if we mix the entire cast of gorillaz

Seethe more your game is shitty streamer bait

kek

At least pretend you know what you're talking about

Sounds pretty close to my experience with the game. It's cute but very lacking in substance.

I dont have to pretend, cause thats what the game is, faggot

Cope had the same experience and modding only reduces the tedium

>buying this game
You fucking retard why would you buy it now it's been given away for free so many times you should've got it years ago if you had any interest in it just fucking pirate it the devs don't need your money they already sold out to timmy ages ago

This was my experience with the game too. Boring trash, even by 'comfy' game standards.

>shitskin
lmao no

It's a fun game but like others have said, not really complex. You get a small handful of slimes, but them in their cuck cage and them mix them with another slime so it produces two plorts and feed them their favorite food that you're growing for them nearby. There's some exploration and puzzles but it's pretty minor. It's just a game you play to have some sense of progression and you beat it within a day. I think I beat it in 8-13 hours taking it easy? For five dollars you're going to get your money's worth

maybe