Your “digital game collection” after the companies pull the plug

>your “digital game collection” after the companies pull the plug

Attached: 79D5E44D-619D-441B-8F0B-F3F83F40EA27.jpg (1170x1033, 648.32K)

>watching Victor and Valentino
>there's a hot girl voiced by not-Jennifer Hale
>at an episode where they're showing she's fucking gay for a hambeast Amethyst from Steven Universe looking dyke
>series deleted from existence, good riddance
thanks for reading my blog

uncle grandpa is based
amethyst is hot

universe at war steam edition still works on my machine tho as does metro 2033 og

Steam was the source of this cancer and hopefully it will forever die with Steam.
Imagine the shitshow after Steam shuts down, lol. The entire industry will go back to physical discs immediately, PC will become irrelevant again.

and then everyone clapped. and that schizos name? Albert Obamastein.

I beg of you to go back to Schmeddit.

get help, please

Uncle Grandpa was actually good. I feel like I want to hate it. I really do but its just to based. Peak Cartoon logic show.

GOG saves the day

Thats why I use gog whenever possible

>he didn't buy from gog
>he didn't back up his gog collection on several hdds, including one buried in a time capsule in the desert
pleb trash

better than [insert super safe/family friendly cartoon] *cough* bare bears *cough*

I saw that on one and its just so dry and ugly. The look of it annoys me.

Steam is in hands of a company that's acting extremely schizophrenic so it's really not outside realm of possibility that it will just shut down one day because of some internal conflict we'll never even hear about.
Remember, we're talking about a company that cancelled more games than they made.

you're awfully embarrassed about your schizo fantasy

>last episode left is a literal cry for help

Attached: good night.png (232x310, 53.4K)

if steam shut down right now all my games would still be on my hard drive and it would take like 5 minutes tops to set up a steam emulator to let me play everything again.

they aren't going to shut it down they will sell it to another company.
Like Microsoft

what the fuck is even going on with HBO pulling all these shows anyway?

Says the poster with a username

yeah kiddo i'll just change it to another name or turn it off. Then what you gonna do try and suck your dick? fuck you lol

Just 2 more weeks until steam shuts down

>>immediately goes onto the various torrent sites and assorted places that host pirated games and rebuilds collection
You do realize that people use steam because it is technically more convenient than pirating, right? You do realize people will just go back to torrenting/downloading everything if steam ever disappears, yeah?

Even if this were to happen(which it likely won't), see above.

CN is probably going for the streaming service route and they'll probably need some shows

is UG good?

Is Warner really in such dire straights that they have to remove shit they literally own? I assume it has to be for storage space, because why else would you remove content you literally fully own, which is really depressing if true.

the only thing that piece of shit racist show was deliver a goth latina loli

In your dreams consolecuck

>Read that Infinity Train is supposedly a good cartoon after this shitshow happened
>Search for it on google
>See this
Did you know that this is supposedly a girl? I really have no sympathy if they can't even make aesthetically pleasing cartoons.

Attached: What the fuck is this.png (605x547, 255.53K)

what does the N stand for?

Really good if you put in a "Its a 90s show stuck in the 2010s"

If steam shuts down ill just pirate everything
i mostly had them on steam cuz of multiplayer and convenience of being the fastest downloads ever way faster than any pirate site

Ns can stand for whatever you want them to

lmao, it's the tranny creator's self-insert

Don't get me wrong, I'd be upset, but honestly, I feel like some people care way too much about presserving their collection of media.

If you lose a game from your steam library was never going to be played again, have you actually lose anything outside of a name in a digital bookshelf? I only got so many hours in my life. Realistically, if steam gets shut down, I'd probably only lose out on like 5 games max that I'd actually play? I have hundreds of games, there are very few I'll end up ever playing again, and for my unplayed games, at some point we need to stop deluding ourselves into thinking we'll ever make a big dent into that backlog.

Need more space for Shark Week episode 847

Nigger Fleas.
As in "Nigga please!"

i miss when netflix was the go to, now they're cracking down on vpns and stopping password sharing

Steam made PC gaming convenient, but really it's still nothing else but an experiment. Digital license storefronts will remain unproven until one of them dies and sets a precedent on how the customer base reacts. One such service dying could unironically lead to all of them dying if the fallout is sufficiently bad. This is the reason why all the big players like Sony or Xbox will clinge to physical as long as needed until it's certain that all-digital isn't putting their entire brand at stake.

How do you stop password sharing?

You should be upset because you paid for them and they have no right to take them away. It doesn't matter if you play them.

If someone broke into your home then proceeded to steal everything you didn't actively use all the time on a normal basis you'd still be pissed off. Doesn't matter if you didn't read the book or manga in years. Doesn't matter if you haven't watched the movie more than once. It's your property.

Stop simping for corporations to take away your rights.

Its not good. I gave up at that flash back episode where the girl literally just states her feelings. Like fuck isnt that bad writing 101. No subtlety whatsoever. Its makes me annoyed and angry >:(

This is still purely a console issue. PC will always have piracy.