STOP USING THE SHORT CIRCUIT

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.28K)

should have stopped using the iron bomber then nigger

Be honest, you'd still be using that crutch either way. Plus the hurtbox was nerfed over a month ago.

Fuck your gay spam

Attached: engigrab.png (2066x1404, 1.41M)

>Degreaser
>Flaregun
>Axtinguisher
Is there a more honest pyro loadout

Pure Stock.

shotgun on pyro is baby shit
The flare gun is a work of art, a beauty to master

thats the faggiest one
real pyros use stock, shotgun/reserve shooter and backscratcher/stock

im still mad they ruined it

Phlog
Scorch Shot
Powerjack/Backscratcher

While comboing people with the flamethrower and Flare Gun is fun, it doesn't beat the shotgun.

Not as stylish, nor does it have as much punch
Plus it lets you combo with the axtinguisher on a heavy

True, hitting with the Flare Gun is a lot more satisfying, though I really like using the Shotgun and Pyro is the best class for it.
Also, much prefer using the Fire Axe over the Axtinguisher, purely because it looks good.

Attached: FireAxe.png (512x512, 47.76K)

Are you going to stop sticky spamming? No? Ok then nigger

Attached: 1652875743007.jpg (1280x1091, 566.13K)

>this kills the shit circuit spamming niggerneers
>this kills airblasting faggot pyros
>this kills scunts that are too fast for rockets
Real death machines know the shotty is soldier's best secondary.

What makes me a good demoman?

Nigger

>airblasting faggot pyros
Not when you're burning 2 stories in the air with a flare on its way

Attached: 1568264046989.jpg (750x876, 70.2K)

>Oh shotgun
>Guess I'll just not engage while he wastes his entire clip trying to pepper me across the map

Attached: 1587588670640.png (212x326, 52.41K)

Stop being a shitty demo spammer and actually learn to play the game. I will use the short circuit on my battle engie to colse the distance and shot gun you down. I will taunt after every kill even if i die immediately after. I will taste your tears as you eventually switch to sniper after i dominate your braindead spamming ass

I beg to differ even in a 1v1 with another pyro I prefer the flare gun to punch them with and just pull out the degreaser to clean up

Why yes I play a support centric pyro, how could you tell?

Attached: 1654755690936.webm (500x720, 332.82K)

Fuck honest, im scorch shotting your lame sniper ass all match

Why would you ever flare gun an enemy pyro if you are in effective shotgun distance? Literally just use your primary.
I mean yeah if he can aim his shotgun you are going to lose the fight but then why are you even engaging him with the flare gun? Just fucking walk away...

the iron bomber is fixed you gay retard

Whenever I get in a 1v1 against another Pyro I just W+M1 and pray, usually is OK if I soften him up with my Shotgun.

>rocket jumps in your general direction

>Darwin's Danger Shield literally, unironically, allows a sniper at point blank range to melee a pyro three times before the pyro can kill them
>He thinks the scorch shot will do anything

Cool now they die to the spy

You can't possibly be implying any sane sniper will be using the razorback right?

Because a majority of the time they just run at me if he has a shotgun I'm just not going to engage just like I wouldn't with a Soldier I know my class's range limits and me having a shotgun isn't going to mediate that limitation if they're dumb enough to get closer I'm going to flare punch them like I save way more health this way than I would trying to trade shotgun blows