Shadow Hearts

I feel like this series is something a load of people don't talk enough about. What does Any Forums think of this classic?

Attached: 16504-shadow-hearts-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1140, 254.04K)

1 was amazing, 2 was somehow even better, 3 was a huge disappointment. I liked frank but that was not enough to carry the game

first game is alright but it felt like one of those PS1 games that jumped to the PS2 mid development.
2 is dope as fuck
3 is alright but not as good as 2.
The prequel is WEIRD, it's Resident Evil as an RPG

is shadow hearts any good?
fixed my PS2 and I'm looking for some games to play.

I liked it. I started to tire of the main battle mechanic maybe a third of the way through though. Interesting setting and characters for sure they do a lot of the heavy lifting.

SHLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
SHLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

amazing soundtrack
okay story
okay gameplay

that's pretty much what i think of the series. the most 7/10 games i played. they were fun tho

>3 was a huge disappointment
Huh, personally I thought Covenant was the pinnacle of the series. It’s a shame they didn’t make a 3rd Shadow Hearts game. Yep, a real shame…

SCREE
SCREE

3 is fine. Better than shit Any Forums likes today such as Xenoblade

Attached: hildegard-art2.jpg (796x1024, 123.67K)

I randomly played the 1st one maybe 1 or 2 years ago? Really surprised, atmosphere was amazing, music was cool and the battle system was involved enough to not get boring and the game didn't drag on.

I made the mistake of going right into the 2nd one and just got burnt out on 2 jrpgs back to back, I should get back into it though

definitely underappreciated gem, never had a bad entry in the series. then again i didn't get to play that last one

It's because people here are fucking ignorant.
If more people knew who makes games, they'd know that this was made by Sacnoth which is literally ex square staff - and they'd be more inclined to try it out and discuss it.

The series should have stayed as dark as 1.

Chad protog

I put about 20ish hours into this and that was the farthest I got through. I have done like five or so re-plays of this game but haven't gotten far. I owned the second one but never played It. Pretty good. The disc timer combat is neat.

I liked the alternate costumes in covenant

snoy moive gaem

>If more people knew who makes games, they'd know that this was made by Sacnoth which is literally ex square staff - and they'd be more inclined to try it out and discuss it.
People here are now anti Square bro.

1 is comedy horror kino with a genuinely compelling story and awesome characters. 2 is easier on the horror but also a bonafide classic with great graphics, a strong cast, and one of the best endings in the genre. 3 is alright but should've been a spinoff rather than a numbered entry.

Attached: 1649736267082.jpg (308x353, 56.73K)

The joke
-----------
Your head