Games that you like but Any Forums hates

You guys said it was trash, but at the end I loved it.

Attached: 6EF95A23-2600-4F06-95A5-ED28BC8465F7.jpg (800x978, 230.15K)

who?

You guys? This board can barely agree on anything let alone universally calling something trash

Shut up, you nerd

Attached: 764187312.gif (450x341, 990.51K)

That was a great game

Apparently a lot of Any Forums dislikes FF7R and I love that game

Also love Doom Eternal, God of War reboot, Returnal, demons souls remake, persona 5, and guilty gear strive

Fuck off idiot

Attached: 1660507035334157.jpg (480x480, 29.48K)

When it actually works

Attached: 3500B36E-4977-465F-90EC-182499CEB7AD.png (512x512, 468.03K)

>Returnal
yikes

I like the opening. The latter half is way too fucking shonen anime even for Yakuza.

I feel like yakuza 5 was the most anime like with idol songs and everything

I'm not about to come to 5s defense either. way too "ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU" rubber bullets is retarded but it's heaps less retarded than
>Yes i will almost die in the arena to look for my aniki even though I know exactly what happened to him
>Hey kiryu, hey saejima, we should like, fight to the death because it's what the mastermind wants, even though there is no setup for why we would do that in the first place, hey good idea!
>MY DREAM!

It's good, but for a game that takes inspiration from SMRPG and Chrono Trigger, it should have been a lot better. Unironically would have been an improvement if it had random battles.

sounds like shonen anime to me

And to clarify since that's probably really confusing... The encounters in LaD are practically scripted, just guys blocking your path. It would be BEST if there was some movement involved, some maze design in avoiding encounters. But shy of that? Random encounters would have been better.

It's also shit and killed the series for a minute

It's fine up until you get to the actual "endgame" and then it's nothing but pure grind in very specific things just to level a single equip of a character up. Oh man, I sure love having to do all of Tachyon Anomaly/Red Room Takeover/Cosmic Anomaly/Rooskaya Protocols which take like 15+ hours to do each time while they always have annoying requirements like getting hundreds of kills with some specific attack and then doing a bunch of specific levels. Then, if I was a good boy and paid for online I'd be able to get kicked out of raids on repeat and spend over an hour or two per character per week to do the Super Adaptoid and Klaw watching other people beat the boss as I do chip damage.

At least they're finally starting to do updates on a regular basis. We now have Bucky coming and we just got Jane with She-Hulk on the way. They've also at least started addressing complaints like the recent map screen overhaul, actually allowing offline players to go past PL 150, and they've been overhaulting some systems to not just make everyone prefer ranged combat (Even though that's still not really working since a ranged Jane is still better than a melee if I remember right).

Sucks that PC and Xbox versions are basically pointless though. If cross-save was a thing tied to a Squeenix account that would at least let them get to play Spidey without an account wipe.

Attached: Marvel's Avengers_239.jpg (1920x1080, 836.44K)

It peaked at the Majima fight then just started to fall apart. Tendo was a terrible final boss.

Crisis Core.

Attached: not_even_funny.jpg (939x526, 90.59K)

After Majima you get everything including Kiryu and a fucking laser shooting satellite they makes every boss fucking easy.

I'm mad that they set up a very interesting arc, having to win a local election to undermine the villain, only to have it change to a bunch of characters from previous games talking at you for ten minutes to do their plan instead: they already solved everything and just need you to bodyguard them for an hour.

TBQH it is the limitations of the PS3 engine, next game will be the very first of the series with a brand new protagonist(Ichiban). No more people from last game, not asset from PS3 Sega is also listening to criticisms to ignoring side quests. People are complaining that it’s dumb as fuck to still be homeless when you are the CEO of the top company in Yokohama.

What’s worst is in 8 Ichiban is broke as fuck again.

Attached: 3821594F-4FF5-43B6-88F7-F8276D819E52.jpg (880x495, 18.38K)