What you working on? Xboxfags welcome

What you working on? Xboxfags welcome

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 12.68K)

Your mom

Nothing at the moment, but I'll be going for the platinum for Made in Abyss when that's out.

Attached: platinums.jpg (768x2254, 569.37K)

I do one achievement a day of shitty games because Xbox give me points that I can change for games

50 is fuck all. Not really worth holding off earning more just for it.

I just do it and in the end of the month I have enough to buy a 15 bucks game without spending a cent

working? i thought games meant for fun not for working on some png's of cups

Attached: 11113.jpg (444x608, 37.23K)

Elden Ring.

All I need are the 3 endings

These Platinum trophies I’m giving (you) right now are just as valuable real and meaningful as your other Platinum trophies.

Attached: 0 8tOeZt-nRkahTdn6.png (2940x741, 421.99K)

RE6 multiplayer, and then finishing up RE7 and RE8. I might do Code Veronica, but I heard that the PS4 version wasn't as good as the PS3 version.

Maybe Soul Hackers 2.

Need to brush off FF7 Remake and finish off the last half of hard mode

Two Point Hospital
Was Theme Hospital really this repetitive? I guess I had much lower standards as a kid

Xbox really needs an achievement overhaul

PlayStation trophies are way more extensive and rewarding

I agree, trophies are the best version of the video game achievement system by far.
I wish steam would copy it.

I started Bayonetta and I really hate the overworld so I haven’t played it since. I’m groaning thinking about playing it again.

I have like 10 games to play after that.

Microsoft rewards is a fucking blessing. I've bought tons of $5-10 games with it

Yep, but if Sony falls say goodbye to the points, they will have all

Back in 7th gen I always liked how PlayStation trophies on the PS3 showed the percentage of people that earned that specific trophy. It took MS until the Xbone to finally implement that.
Also I hate the wallpaper achievement icons that Xbox has now since few developers even bother too put unique art or anything. I preferred just having the small achievement icons that the 360 and pretty much every other platform with an achievement system has.

Ender Lilies.
I got hooked on short "Metroidvania style games with a different spin" through Game Pass. This isn't in GP but I bought it because I played everything from there already. Actually an user suggested it in one of the threads. The main girl is cute.

What is the problem with it, other than games doesn't have a platinum in general (which becomes meaningless as soon as a game gets dlc)?
What do you mean more rewarding?

I usually don't intervene on people's free time habits but get some help, You gonna waste your time collecting them just like i did the past 10 years.

>Code Veronica
Make sure you're playing the NTSC version since the frame rate in the euro version makes some of the timed battle trophies almost impossible