Expansion announcement SOON™

Expansion announcement SOON™

Attached: 1631969797395.jpg (3840x2160, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WW-gLVYI1uk
youtu.be/bX_WePhiYHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 more weeks!!!

CDPR is the new Bioware, user. They won't ever put out anything good again.

I hope our character plays backseat to another character, like in the main game. That was so much fun playing as a supporting character. Good rib devs.

You said that about July 12th you lying sack of shit "leaker"

didn't play it cause of all the controversy but could an expansion theoretically fix the game?

jesus fucking christ stop talking about this fucking game already

Hopefully it can go back in time and expand into an actually good and complete game.

no, the games fucked

depends on what you think needs fixing

imo the game was a complete experience at launch just with your typical open world jank - no different from witcher 3 on launch

If by "fix" you mean deliver the game that was promised, no. They would have to remake the game for that

Have you guys fixed the mantis blades yet? I think mine are stricken with Parkinson's

Except that the Witcher 3 didn't blatantly lie all over its marketing, promising you tons of shit it wasn't ever going to have

>fix the game
Game worked fine. CDPR is downgrading it now to run on consoles (LOD is shit since patch 1.5). But it's still unfinished and marketing fucked up by advertising this as some "create your own character in an open world" game (it has a pre-defined character and the world itself falls apart the moment you don't do quests).

Attached: roadmap.jpg (1280x720, 259.02K)

>game works fine
Let me you stop you right there, faggot

Attached: v1p52mantisblades.webm (960x540, 378.65K)

>he doesn't know
This will literally happen. This time around the character will be a hax0r named Songbird

Will they drop the "rpg" elements finally? It would have been so much better if it weren't for this half baked rpg crap

>of all the shit they needed to fix the first things they do are remove kerenzikov bhopping and crafting exploits
They can go fuck themselves and I hope it's true that they've basically been fucked out of being able to make more content and need to move on to something else

It could add certain things back like a metro system for example but the game is flawed at a structure level, and a big chunk of promised things have to do with the lack or roleplay and choice & consequence which won't change unless they outright rewrite and restructure the already existing base game plot.

Attached: photomode_07092021_173336.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Not true, Witcher 3 had a lot of similar issues following its launch. They just weren't nearly to the same extent; you had a major graphics downgrade controversy, features like the advanced water physics were gutted, and it was a broken unoptimized mess. Witcher 3 also wasn't nearly as hyped, and found most of its success later on after those issues were forgotten or patched up to a better state. Not to downplay Cyberpunk 2077's woes at all, it overpromised by an order of magnitude more.

Worked fine with patch 1.2 on PC. Consoles can't run it because they don't meet the minimal system requirements, so since 1.5 the game was downgraded.

>fixing exploits in a single player game
For what purpose?

Attached: 1658603002137257.png (400x474, 376.9K)

No. They essentially have given up on the game. The expansion is just to make good on a promise of "expansion(S)" (note the S, they literally were going to do 2+ expansions but the drama over this meant they are washing their hands of it) and then are dropping it for the Witcher 4.

Except it occurs regularly and without fail on PC too, retard. That was recorded on PC.

How would gaming look right now if mandatory diversity hires weren’t a thing?

It was so easy for them to make the good game, but they didn't.

>Witcher 3 didn't blatantly lie all over its marketing
lel.
youtu.be/WW-gLVYI1uk
youtu.be/bX_WePhiYHE

Forget
>fixing exploits in a single player game
Try
>fixing exploits in a single player game being your top priority over all the actual gamebreaking shit happening

I don't understand how this game imploded the old gen consoles, is REDengine that shit or is CDPR that bad at coding? Because RDR2 came out two years earlier ran as fine as a game of that magnitude can run on console hardware and felt more next gen than Cyberpunk.

i kinda wanna give this game a fair shake but i get the felling there's going to be more versions of it. i guess i'll wait until 2024 when the expanded next gen all fixed up (maybe) version comes out.

If it was so easy these types of large scale project failures wouldn't be so common across the whole industry.

All the Veterans that made the Witcher 3 left. The Cyberpunk team that was doing the (leaked beta build) one verison left after the Patrick Mills and crew/newer hires won the "competition" that the CEO ran and thus didn't know the RED engine as well as the 10+ Veterans that built the fucking engine.

Why do you think they're going Unreal 5 now over their proprietary engine? Because those new hires literally don't know shit besides middleware.

seems like its combination of people leaving during and after witcher 3 and nobody knows how to use anything than other than ue4 anymore

>say cp77 was buggy or that they encountered a bug
>"yeah well console versions are like that"
>even though the bug was on pc

The game literally couldn't run on the old gen consoles, all those weird LOD images people post as bugs were performance issues from the PS4 processor and harddrive not being able to keep up with the streaming of assets into memory (in short it's made for SSDs), which fucked a lot with animations/combat states/sound/graphics/enemy AI and caused stuttering on top of it, the majority of glitch videos in the wild consist of the aforementioned streaming issues.
And I'm not really trying to defend CDPR much, it's true that the PC version was buggy as well but no more than Skyrim on launch, on consoles it was borderline unplayable and it shouldn't have been released at all, it's essentially a PS5 game that was forcefully launched on old gen for no good reason (except retarded kikes of course).