He doesn't main Shisui Uchiha

>He doesn't main Shisui Uchiha
explain yourself

Attached: file.png (752x1063, 214.61K)

Those are some horrible proportions, huge, old looking head as if it was a paper cutout, right arm is short and fat, lef arm is long and slender, body looks like that of a teen despite the face.

The OG Ninja Wars and the Uchiha Clan shenanigans were way more interesting than the Naruto itself.

Attached: Madara-Uchiha-e-Hashirama-Senju-Amigou-ou-Inimigos[1].jpg (1200x675, 126.78K)

yeah it's a cartoon, dude

That doesn't excuse the bad quality you preteen nigger.

yes it does

>gets frequently mentioned off-hand as some badass throughout the course of the show
>don't rez him for the war to give him literally any character
for what purpose

>Playing Shippushit

Post yaoi

He'd be fucking invincible and nearly Madara copypasta tier based on how much the universe kept hyping him up.

Uchiha fucking shit

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 990.68K)

Itachi is better, he's literally me

You need DNA to revive Shisui. Shisui's body is completely missing and his only known DNA belonged to a bird inside Naruto.

>be the ultimate Uchiha
>NOOOOOOO DANZO (LOL) IS AFTER ME PLEASE ITACHI KILL ME
This manga got stupid at times

The Uchiha are all retarded jobbers and they kneel to Senju BVLLS.

Attached: uchiha fucking shits.jpg (601x800, 54.76K)

Jesus its sad how genetically fucked Naruto was. His dad had 5 chakra releases included both yin and yang. His mom had 3 releases. He gets one, and its shit tier wind. But then his son gets amazing fucking genes, only to get jobbed because the creator forgot about the byakugan.

die in darkness, narushart

his sister has it and uses it.

all these years seeing these screenshots and i'm only now realizing he's on the ground

Which makes it worse. The creator straight said Boruto should have had it too, but he forgot and by then it was too late since it was established Hyuga are born with it, its not awakened like the Uchiha and sharingan.

>using Uchihas

Might as well say you want to forfeit

Aside from having 1 broken ability what made him special?

You know how if you take away Itachis asspull bullshit all he really has is shuriken-jutsu and flame jutsu and is just a highly proficient fighter? Shisui is (probably) Itachi but stronger in that regard. He's just a super good fighter who also has the most broken eye ability next to Kamui