How is this thing still being scalped?

How is this thing still being scalped?

Attached: Untitled.png (1226x455, 90.71K)

Its not. Scalpers are still just sitting on their collections while people go out to stores for their PS5.

>paying $850 for a console with 0 games

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (234x215, 8.26K)

if they were just sitting on them the price would be lower, they're still selling

I don't think it is, Sony just gave up on making more

there's no games in the 9th gen
fomo is a disease

>Its not. Scalpers are still just sitting on their collections while people go out to stores for their PS5.
I've still never seen one in stock at any of my local retailers. It's basically vaporware to me.

Are they? My local Best Buy always has them in stock.

>2 years in
>theres still not a single next gen system seller

The fuck is going on? 2 years into the PS4 lifespan we already had shit like Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Dying Light, Fallout 4
Guess game really is dead

Good games

playstation is the apple of gaming.

The PS5 doesn't exist. No one can prove to me that its real. No one can put one in front of my face for me to touch. It isn't real.

Sony was good before the PS4 came out.

Gamepass is the system seller, and it is what it is.

PS3 lost to X360, that was literally the worst time in PlayStation history

It did lose for quite some time. Who fucking cares? The games were better that time. At least the PS3 is incredibly easy to hack+muh blu ray.

I was going to say they're in store near me but I just noticed, I was checking inventory on walmarts site and it's all 3rd party sellers. I didn't even know walmart had 3rd party sales on their website.

>How is this thing still being scalped?

Attached: 1482173270505.jpg (500x555, 95.72K)

Switch chads still winning. Xbros and PC mustards seem to be having a fun time too, even PS4 owners are probably still happy with theirs. The PS5 is Sony's Xbone except I don't think they will be able to recover like Xbox did.

Lol was waiting for someone to post that thanks nigga.

Wow. You are soooo Red-Pilled. So enlightened. You are soooo much smarted than everyone else. You're sooooo cool.