Why the fuck did they get the fgc to do announcer voices for this game

why the fuck did they get the fgc to do announcer voices for this game

Attached: 1659801458658.jpg (800x414, 219.88K)

At least they didnt get a zoomer to do it
>bussin no cap fr fr on god

it could be worse

what would be better nothing or maybe a unrelated celebrity could have been better
Jackie Chan maybe?

if yipes isn't yelling idc

>options
>mute announcer voice

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

You're asking why the obvious esports-bait game got FGC people to announcer voices?

That's every fighter nowadays though you disingenuous fag

No it's not, where as every other fighter has plans to exist outside of the FGC, street fighter now only exist to be where'd out to the FGC this has been apparent ever since five, notice how we haven't heard next to fucking nothing about the story or setting of the game, just more shit and gimmicks to a appeal to the FGC nerds that don't know shit about fighting games, they just absorb Evo hype and claim to be experts in the genre.

Attached: virtuafighter.jpg (1600x900, 1.73M)

No other fighter has fucking ads for tournaments in its loading screen

This but also I can't stop to wonder why the fuck is it even a thing in the first place. Does nobody else have common sense? Am I the last person in this world with a functioning brain? Otherwise it's impossible to explain a whole team of devs implementing something like this and not realizing it's ridiculous.

>no sajam

I won’t be buying

yeah its pretty depressing. fighters in general are in a real shitty spot right now unfortunately. capcom just so happen to. be the worst offenders.

This feature solely exists to sell meme announcer packs later down the line, and that should be obvious to everyone.

>fighting games pander to the only people who bother to buy them
wow what a shock

Your life is NOTHING
*counter hit*
you serve ZERO purpose
*dizzy state*
you should kill yourself NOW, and give somebody else a piece of that oxygen in the ozone layer that's covered up so we can breathe inside of this blue trapped bubble.
*super lands*
Like what are you even here for? To worship me? Kill yourself. and I mean that with a hundred percent, with a thousand percent.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.93K)

to promote their esports tour I assume

it's optional so who cares

sajam is too busy chasing tranny ass in the strive community

but that would be hilarious

to make zoomers and nu-fgc fags get that "im really there!" feeling while playing, just turn it off.

>every game
FRENCH BREAD MONEY
twitter.com/nzeropants/status/1100790116157550593

I would unironically leave this on. But it will never happen.

He probably gets plenty of normal pussy just by being a fit normal looking person in that community

there are no biological women in that community

plus you can tell he wants to fuck that tranny DEB (if he hasn't already)

If you did have a brain you would consider that it works a lot better for Japan

Back in CVS2 it had some charm, when the announcer themselves was making all the goofy match commentary.
I can see how the logic flowed, getting from there to "let's get actual FGC esports people to do it!". Suits don't really understand that it's the fact that it was corny as shit that made it charming and are just taking it literally again.