Water temple

Admit it, you got filtered

Attached: A4DF80D4-2932-4C2C-BF20-5A837720FCEF.png (259x194, 56.38K)

Nobody cares about your faggoty game.

As in filtered water?

OP is a faggot

I’m pretty sure some people do care about the best game of all time

Who cares the game is shit. People only care about this dungeon because its the only one that makes you use your brain, in a game made for braindead casuals with zero challenge or difficulty.

Not even that hard, just take it nice and slow.

>tfw back then had to walkthrough my friend over the phone to guide him through some stuff
You will never know this feel

>the best game of all time
LOL

Attached: 1656660663401.webm (1280x696, 2.74M)

The seethe is strong with this one.

if you get filtered by a zelda game you have literal brain damage.

Enjoy ban shit for brains

>implying people all playing the same way

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT SAY OOT IS A BAD GAME, JANNIES BAN HIM NOOOOO
inb4 "but he announced le sage"
cope, zelda was never good

only because of that fucking door that was at the bottom of the central room

nu-Any Forums tries too hard to look for another TORtanic. The dust already settled on OoT, it's still the best game of all time despite all the screaming and shitting yourself, cope.

True.

I didnt and I also didnt find navi annoying. I have no idea why people meme these two up when the owl was the worst part by far.

Somehow the "water temple is hard" cliche completely evaded me. I was 9 when I got OOT and I had no trouble with the water temple. I actually really enjoyed the puzzles and shadow link fight.

I didn't, I beat this game heaps as a kid, from when I was like 7 or some shit, and don't remember having issues with the water temple.

I'm not sure I understand why this is. Maybe it's because so many games that come out are dogshit so that's people's default reaction.

it's not hard,it's just tedious

It's just really easy to miss a key in one of the rooms, and back tracking was an enormous pain in the ass having to adjust water levels and toggle boots.