Western translation is ba-

>western translation is ba-

Attached: FacWIXrXwAEmvBA.jpg (1200x675, 219.88K)

we play games in japanese here. you can fuck back off to twitter

>shitty american race baiting inserted for no reason
Yeah fuck western "translations".

ddy bad

I don't understand what they're even talking about. Some lefty racism shit?

I don't know what the context of op's image is, but "i don't see species" looks like a reference to people saying "I don't see race" or "I don't see color", which leftists get mad about now and say it's racist because by treating white and black people the same it's ignoring racism exists or something.

The "you are so articulate" line is probably a reference to the sort of "microaggressions" that Tumblr would bitch about, because they see any praise of a black person's intelligence as an implicit reference to other average niggers being retarded.

As a black man I think you should shut the fuck up before I curb stomp you, faggot

>The "you are so articulate" line is probably a reference to the sort of "microaggressions" that Tumblr would bitch about, because they see any praise of a black person's intelligence as an implicit reference to other average niggers being retarded.
Actually kind of based. Does someone on the translation team have some self awareness after all?

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUT INNOCENT MESSAGES LIKE TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT IN A GAME FOR 5 YEAR OLDS

Marina defected from the Octarians after hearing Callie and Marie's song at the end of Splatoon 1. Pearl and Capt Cuttlefuish I assume and telling her they don't give a fuck that she's an Octoling.

wat is it like to chimp-out? Does it feel "right"?

I try 2 chimp but am 2 autismo, I only approximate a chimp, cannot fully inhabit the chimp. But u , black-user, u have t his ability.

Plz inform

>user correctly explains the image
>get mad and threaten violence
??

He's a nigger, don't try to reason what he does.

>As a black man
>I curb stomp you
Not what I saw in that one movie.

Why does Nintendo have the worst translators of any company? Do the japs just not care about quality in the piggu market?

They really make a good pair.

Attached: índice.jpg (300x168, 13.38K)

>i dont see species
is fucking hilarious i don't care what any of you Any Forums morons say

I thought Cuttlefish being racist was hilarious desu

GO BACK UNDERGROUND, OCTOSCUM

Attached: 1650504200062.jpg (447x352, 17.04K)

Imma make yo momma call me daddy you midget dick ass pussy ass faggot ass bitch ass gay ass muthafucka
imma mup da doo didda on that ass nigga

>The "you are so articulate" line is probably a reference to the sort of "microaggressions"...
Or it's a reference to the fucking ellipsis Marina put in the chatroom???