Be me

>be me
>wage slave in an office all week
>finally Friday night
>now too tired to game all night

Anyone know this feel?

Attached: artworks-RzRftN6AN6f6R9tN-huAHsQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37.4K)

No

get a psp/switch/steam deck

My deck pre-order is q3

>office boy whining about being tired

Yes, this is by design.

However, you really only need one good cycle of sleep to meet your needs. If you can train your body to operate on as little sleep as possible you can reclaim some of your time.

But pushing paper in the a.c. and sitting is hard work.

work construction so you know what hard work feels like

>wake up
>30 min work prep
>1 hour commute there
>work 8 hours
>1 hour commute back
>make and eat food which takes about an hour
>workout for 30 minutes
>take night classes online, 1 hour a day
>do homework from said classes, usually takes at least at hour
>8 hours left to sleep
>repeat
That’s all assuming I don’t get held up on something or have specific errands to run which I usually do. No time for vidya ever. Living the dream..:

There's a such thing as mental exhaustion you blue colored mongoloid

Kek this

How do you get an office job? Manual labor just ain't it for me.

No. I worked 12 hours, worked out, and still played some Deep Rock. Try nicotine

>get gaslit by your "friends" on Any Forums
lol

>work from home, coding
>sit in front of computer for hours almost every day
>too tired to play vidya because my brain associates screens with work
>have no friends and don't know what to do outside
>lay down and listen to podcasts or twitch streams my whole freetime

Attached: Quill me.jpg (217x250, 9.69K)

>wake up
>immediately fall asleep
>wake up again
>immediately fall asleep

Yep.. Such is life
>nap for 3 hours
>stay up all night
>sleep all saturday
>stay up all night again
>sleep all sunday
>can't sleep sunday night
>play vidya until late
>monday ruined
>nap an hour after work
>repeat
Ahhhh

Welcome to adulthood, user. This is where you decide if you'll disassociate and flounder or thrive. It's the brutal grinder

Welcome to adulthood.
This is where you listen to retards give their brainlet wisdom or you accept the truth.
You wanna be a dumbass boomer telling lies every day or you want to be a human being?

You’re literally on Any Forums right now instead of engaging in hobbies

Also 1 hour commute? Why the fuck?

Office boys are a trip ain't they? lol

I'm genuinely pleased to see that not all "DUEDE IM A CODER PROGRAMMER Hehe xd look at my battlesation1-q111!!!" People Aren't living it big

>High-school dropout thinks he's a real man for hauling heavy things because he's too dumb to use his brain for anything
You're so cool I bet you always wanted to do what you're doing now.

Damn dude you are fucked in the head.

They are the same gaywads that brag about working 2 hours a day and doing shit all the rest of the day

“Bawwww I’m tired” my ass

Sad.

Yes and I hate it. Even worse I cant afford a car or training to get a license.

I'm sick of seeing faggots working for amazon making 6 figures posting on Any Forums

Yep, that's why I quit working and make my wife work.

Dangerously based

Have fun getting cheated on.

lol says the guy shilling for 8 hour work days.

I work 20 hours a week in package handling and I still feel angst about my lack of free time, my mind is fucked and I need to get my shit together

how do i get lots of money without wageslaving? there's so many things i want to buy that i'm tempted to end my neetdom

Attached: 1657357248051.jpg (1024x938, 55.52K)

You're tired of being ignored for 5 seconds.

Thanks

>cheated
She's the one begging me for sex.

Attached: 1604606719425.jpg (640x631, 14.94K)

I have a theory that 50+% of Reddit (I’m assuming you were referencing them) is bots. It seems most people on Reddit claim to be coders/ programmers, engineers, scientists, or writers. Excuse my autism but blenderbot.ai programs their ai to think they are humans with jobs, most of their pretend jobs are programmers, or writers. If you ask where the ai is texting you from they will sometimes tell you they’re responding to you on Reddit or will talk about how they use Reddit. It’s not hard to believe seeing as you could spend on afternoon on Reddit and know exactly what to say to get karma.

>20 hrs a week
I envy you.

20 hours a week is nothing and this is coming from someone who hated working 9-5 and strong-armed their employer into giving them a 25 hours week instead.

Every weekday I work 4 and a half hours. Then I have the rest of the day and the weekend to myself. When I was working 9-5 I felt like I didn't even exist anymore. But on 25 hours I feel like I have plenty of time to do whatever I want.

8 hour work days are gay as well

You should make a living wage no matter what you do working 20 hours a week. If you’re some freak who wants to work more to buy multiple houses or cars or whatever then sure go for it, I am not slaving for mr sheckelberg for the right to live

Between work and kids I have less and less time to game. Now my wife just got into fisting so I have to dedicate another hour most nights putting my hand inside her.

Remote workers are helping that cultural change along.

Lottery

Then they just replace you with some spic who'll work for less than minimum wage, 80 hours a week.

Lol people are moving BACK to mexico at this point. America sucks.

Everywhere you look it's stocks this, coding that, crypto this

It's annoying and i don't want to see it anymore

>go to sleep early
>game all day saturday
what's the big deal?

There's nothing to even want

I'm on swedish neetbux and I don't have anything to buy except food and ocassionally a videogame since there's only one or two good games a year