What games let me be a clown or jester?

What games let me be a clown or jester?

Attached: ac.gif (973x1200, 792.45K)

Wasteland 3

Attached: 1660545036409743.webm (320x568, 2.61M)

Its been 5 whole minutes.

Darkest Dungeon

Attached: FYAQ_q0XEAESn0e.jpg (1440x1800, 445.99K)

>deconstruct everything
>still don't even slightly understand the construction of the things you deconstruct
many such cases. top kek. etc.

Bloons TD6 Gwendolyn's skin

why are women so stupid? legit question, what makes them so intellectually inferior to men?

Attached: CircusCharlie_arcadeflyer.png (265x377, 213.09K)

Not a single thing she said is wrong. We invented economics. The people controlling the economy cause inflation on purpose. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Mortal Kombat 11
Darkest Dungeon
Dead by Daylight

do you have that clown girl webm

Biology and science. There are some incredibly intelligent women, but it is not the norm.

She is not alluding to anyone doing it on purpose, she's just saying its a construct so make it whatever we want, ignoring the systems at play. Its basic college tier post modernist thought where if you can deconstruct it that means its meaningless and pointless. If she had something to say about the systems being abused, I would agree with you.

>she's just saying its a construct so make it whatever we want
But that's what we've done? We created a fiat system backed by nothing but "just trust me bro" on purpose. We could also choose to not do that, but that would make the wrong people lose money so we just don't.
Economics is one of those things that everybody insists is just so complicated that only experts can understand it, and the reality is it's all dirt simple, it just takes three thousand layers of bullshit to obfuscate the reality of what's going on and it is all, absolutely, 100% made-up nonsense that we could change at any time we wanted.

How have you guys not met a ton of retard dudes? In every friend circle I've ever had, in regards to day to day tasks, girls have always been smarter. I can think of way more guy friends I've had who says dumb shit like she's saying than girls. People are just stupid. There are more guys who get autistically into certain subjects though so that gives them the edge when talking about things like economics sometimes, but the average dude isn't into that.

Real life. Just take HRT and call yourself a woman.

nobody brought up trannies

I wonder how many tranny obsessed posters used to joke about TDS

I never indicated such a thing. Just giving a simple answer to OP's question.

real life isn't a game. don't pretend you answered OP at all, you're just shoving your obsession into yet another thread. Its okay if you want to be a woman user, no need to project :)

Spark 1 & 2

She is right, Amricans use credit instead of currency and have no print limit
After usa stoped the change of dollars for gold, they stole al the other countries debt, since they promised to use the gold as an equivalent for every dollar every dollar should be valued in gold. But since they can't pay back in gold they promised to conroll debt by limiting reserve currency, in banks for each dollar printed there used to be an equivalent reserve.
That was lifted in 2019, we don't know how much credit exists because they no longer keep the contol of it, they just printed money as credit
You are seeing a recession because of this.
And they will devaluate every currency that interchanges for dollars
Because of this every time you use dollars you pay it in form of inflation, that goes for all countries, every country that uses dollars is paying that inflation until all currencies average.
Russia ane china know this and went out of the market by using war as a pretext.

Gauntlet dark legacy

PSO2 NGS

Attached: 1659839698451530.png (676x1036, 1.07M)

The question wasn't about men but about women. There are also retarded men. But at the very least, men biologically act on instinct while women do emotion.