Can Valve take action?

A video game developer got triggered by my Steam review and send a mob of "Woke people" to verbally attack me by Conviniently cropping&distorting my Review in there twitter post
P.s. im not really internet savvy and am ESL so apologys for mistakes

Attached: pic.jpg (1473x957, 865.31K)

not your personal army

Why shouldn't they be allowed to review your review?

fpbp
It will be a terrible day when Any Forums forgets

take it to redi... oh

Attached: 1633428879128.png (841x1468, 276.42K)

Stop crying

i had this happen to me but it wasnt political. I just gave a criticial review of some game you apparently werent allowed to criticise.
I got people responding to my review with intense butthurt was quite funny.
Like why the fuck do people need to respond to to a response?

ill never understand white knighting indie games. this shit is c4inge, your review made me laugh and it made trannies seethe so goodjob

>HELP HEEEEEELP IM GETTING BULLIED ON TWITTER

OP is a fag

>"Z0MG GUYS A BUNCH OF TWITTERFAGS ARE COMING AFTER ME BECAUSE OF MY BAIT REVIEW!!!!1!!!111!"
no shit, retard, nypa

Are you actually in danger? If not, I doubt valve will do anything and even then, you shouldn't have personal info tied to your steam account.

why do you care?
why write an unpaid review? and for a game you don't care about
fucking janniecel

>can valve take action for a gamedev praising my review

stop taking the internet seriously retard.
just goad the people in your review to make them a little more angry and then don't worry and play video game

sue valve

Doesn't look like they sent anyone your way at all. All they did was post your public review. I thought anons ere supposed to have thicker skin than some limp-wristed snowflake liberals?

Who? That literally-who indieshitter game?

>i would make 1000 time more better game
seething ESL

Thanks for warning me about this game.

Attached: nigger.png (613x341, 55.55K)

Who cares what gay ass motherfucking nigger faggot kike-ass bitch twitter users say or do? They are all cunts.

Not your personal army faggot

everyone involved here needs to see therapy