Luke, did I ever tell you about Sora, Donald and Goofy...

Luke, did I ever tell you about Sora, Donald and Goofy? Sora is a young man much like yourself who wields a giant key called the Keyblade which has many mysterious powers and Donald and Goofy are his companions, a talking duck and a dog respectively. Many years ago I encountered them and they joined me on my mission with my master Qui Gon Jinn and assisted us in saving your father from being a child slave and fighting the Sith known as Darth Maul before continuing on their own journey. During the Clone Wars, they appeared yet again, seemingly not aging a day while it had been over ten years since we last met, while I and your father Anakin Skywalker were rescuing Chancellor Sheev Palpatine from Count Dooku and fought with us against the Confederacy of Independent Systems until Anakin fell to the dark side. Sora and I chopped off all of Anakin's limbs and left him to die on a molten lava planet that had the Keyhole that they were searching for which Sora sealed with a beam of light from his keyblade over the charred body of your father. Sora, Donald and Goofy were there on the ship where you and your twin sister Leia was born as I pleaded for their help in saving the Republic but master Yoda said that they could not meddle in the affairs of other worlds even after they had already helped me in killing many people. They then proceeded to wish us luck and then left the system in their space ship made out of gummy candy. And they were good friends.

There they are now walking into my hut
Sora! Donald! Goofy!

Attached: 1447619788069.jpg (611x815, 258.29K)

heh

Attached: 3f5.jpg (900x639, 168.95K)

>that ending
kek perfect

Attached: Sora, join me.png (1277x717, 1.28M)

kekk

Its not the Goofy/Jar Jar that makes me laugh the most, but the duck bill sticking out of R2D2

how will the inevitable sand scene play out

So, any predictions on what star wars specifically will be featured? OT seems like the obvious choice but disney might want to shill the ST.

Hi, I'm Sora Donald and Goody. You must be Luke?

all hubub over this came from what people say is Endor in the trailer, so I'm guessing RotJ for maximum boss fight potential

OT, Nomura is a Star Wars fanboy

Obviously RotJ, since that looks like Endor in the KH4 trailer. I highly doubt SW will be in KH game though.

Nigga, I'm like 34 years old stfu

Ben, you're fucking turboautistic
Kill yourself

You forgot the part where a big shadow monster covered in hearts manifested and Sora summoned a rollercoaster to fight it.

>There they are now walking into my hut
>Sora! Donald! Goofy!

actually kekked

I have no idea why this pasta didn't take off more than it did.

someone post the one about ahsoka being trained to be a slut

if there was any justice in the world, it would be a death star level where it pulls your gummi ship in with the tractor beam and you run around on it with Obi-Wan to disable it and Darth Vader as a boss where he dies in a cutscene at the end before you run and escape it.

The true kino is having the bbs trio in star wars.
Imagine Terra helping Anakin around, only to see him turned into Darth Vader.
And then Terra having flashbacks when be was an armored CHAD full of rage

I want a cutscene of Darth Vader fighting Sephiroth.