SAINTS ROW

39 MINUTES OF NEW GAMEPLAY.ONLY A FEW DAYS UNTIL AUGUST 23RD YALL. GET HYPE AND GIVE ME A HUZZAH!

youtu.be/ZRVvbvV7MCI

Attached: 054E8003-9DD7-47FC-9C29-40FE03192AC6.jpg (803x1000, 483.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSvX0KOdBWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks pretty good, but I'll be getting it on Xbox. Not falling for your lies.

I cannot freaking wait. Santo Ileso looks amazing and is a great departure from Stillwater/steelport. The team seems to have created this with love and really care about getting this right.

Hell yeah. Customization looks incredible too .

Attached: 4598394D-9708-4012-A6F6-56A48570088C.jpg (1024x526, 66.09K)

I, for one, am extremely excited to meet the new side characters who will surely be as memorable as shaundi, pierce and johnny

Love the enthusiasm and yes I also purchased the same edition. Definitely looking to be well worth the money. Can’t wait to get some snacky poos and play this all week (I am calling out from work!).

IF YOURE EXCITED FOR SAINTS ROW GIMME A HELL YEAH!

Attached: B274D57F-DED4-49C3-AEB2-EC1BC5D13AB8.gif (220x220, 386.51K)

how did they manage to make this next-gen GTA clone look shittier than the last-gen GTA?

Users interact!
Oh no!

HUZZAH

Attached: 66A40AB8-A9F6-4E21-8EFB-88694D8233D9.gif (500x500, 3.76M)

New Gameplay!

youtu.be/DSvX0KOdBWQ

I honestly cannot tell if these are just unfortunate paid shills having to do their job, or ironic shitposting posing as shills fishing for (you)s. Literally no one is looking forward to this game, and it might as well not be out if it is an Epic exclusive on PC.

Attached: PAID CONTENT.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

How is it shilling? He (or she) is excited for the game. Is it shilling because YOU don’t like it? You sound like a fucking snowflake. Hide the thread and move along.

HELL YEAH!
I'm just excited to be back in the saint's row universe broski

Why does the title say it's cringe? Please do not post that pro-trump filth here, hun.

What is it about this Saints Row game that has you all upset? Dont you realize that this is a huge return back to form for the franchise? We are FINALLY getting a new Saints game after YEARS of waiting and it looks absolutely fantastic. You will take back your words after August 23rd when you realize how wrong you are. We should all be celebrating the team for caring this much to be honest. Constant social media postings from the developers and clear communication ensures that not only will it be a great saints row game but a great game in general.

Hello, fellow kids! I too will be purchasing the most expensive edition of the new Saints Row™ video game. I greatly enjoyed the worlds of the previous series and look forward to the fun this future entry will bring.

No other games like this on the horizon so I’ll definitely be picking this up. Already preordered as a matter of fact.

kek wtf is this

Can't wait for it to flop like Agents of Mayhem.

Embracer already confirmed that it exceeded sales targets. Sorry that your narrative failed.

I genuinely hope this is just ironic shitposting. Anyone having to do this unironically as a job is probably not far off from committing sudoku.

Astroturf thread, move along.

If you don't think companies pay people to post on Any Forums, you don't know companies too well.

>exceeded sales targets
What was the "sales target"?

Ummmmmmm why is this a bad thing? You know, Israel isn't as bad as you're all making it out to be. Stop being a misogynist pig and embrace zionism!

Whatever sales target they had internally. They’re not obligated to release that information. Just know that it’s already a success and we will definitely be getting another Saints Row. This is great news.

It'll sell all 100 copies on PC, because it's exclusive to Epic games.

Nobody cares about PC.

If nobody cares about PC, then why is it getting ported to PC?