Xenoblade 2 is a mess

Attached: Xenoblade_Chronicles_2.jpg (300x300, 40.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKwtbYa1ewA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here. I was a faggot and meant to post Xenoblade 3. Disregard that, I suck cocks

meds

Attached: 1660843295726947.jpg (512x499, 143.4K)

THREE WIVES

Attached: 1654850141207.png (600x496, 307.01K)

It really should have just been an anime. The cutscenes and presentation are great.

The gameplay though, was it even tested?
The menus and tutorials and combat and Blade Skill locks in the world, holy shit.

1 didn't suffer any of this, the hell happened?

thats minimum of three wives.

when he said he loves all you guys he meant it

1's side content isn't even worth doing, so 2 improved on it in that regard
Otherwise you're right

>Doing side content
>In any game

Attached: 1658707874932307.png (899x2324, 1.97M)

Xenoblade 2 is a fucking piece of shit unpolished mess with awful Otaku pandering bullshit designs and unfunny humor.

I still love it and have finished it 4 times. It's a lot of fun.

Attached: 1655200210759.jpg (388x512, 29.03K)

Yeah it's a good game. Good soul.
It's just a fucking mess, I don't know how some of that stuff made it through.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKwtbYa1ewA

based

Attached: 1626309620297.png (1280x5301, 3.41M)

Morag and Zeke need to watch themselves

2's side missions are horrible too, so many fetch quests.
At least 1 just lets me accept some stuff that auto-complete for money as you explore and all you really miss from not maxing affinity with the areas is the 4th/5th skill trees you don't need.

I'm enjoying 3 a lot don't get me wrong, and there are many things in this game that are improvements overall. But Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gave me a better fantasy feeling and that effects my experience playing an RPG. It took me back to the kind of feeling I got when I played Skies of Arcadia. X3 does this too but I think the more realistic proportioned and behaving characters are inferior to the fantasy and cartoonish character designs and settings in X2. Not to mention I feel like the grandiose locations were better, for instance I loved the futuristic Praetorian Rome-inspired themes and locations and music. I haven't seen anything like that in this new game, so far all the town locations are "colonies" which are basically the same thing but in different settings. Which almost feels like visiting shrines in BOTW in a bad way with how homogenous the design is between them for the most part.

Muh realism

I cringe at watching other people cringe at Poppi and Tora or Mythra's bust.

XC3 doesn't have enough pretty bloomy areas like 1 and 2. And when they do exist they're all sequestered into optional/hidden spots.

Xb3 has a non binary so xb2 is automatically better

Same.

based. 2 is unironically more "real" with its mix of light-heartedness through the eyes of a young protag with fucked up shit behind the scenes than 3 which is hilarious seeing 3whales applaud it for having the most "mature" plot where pod babies endlessly fight at the whim of goofy tokusatsu villains and the big-titted waifus wear jackets over their skintight suits. A world where nothing matters but fighting might make for a good 2 hour movie or 20 hour game but not a 100+ hour JRPG where variety is needed to keep things fresh.

someone post the UI webm, please
makes me laugh everytime

The majority of XC2's characters are "nonbinary". Prove me wrong

Everyone likes Poppi.
Only the weirdos here pretend to like Tora for some reason, maybe to just be contrarian.
Mythra sucks compared to Pyra, the latter gets all the best scenes and all the character development. She's a bit better in Torna, but she is still bland in the main game, that's why people may not like her.

It is a mess but that’s where it’s charm lies. I love the cast, I love the story, I love all the gay anime humor. I love that the rough edges make the genuinely great parts stand out all the more. It might be a 7/10 objectively but it’s a 10/10 to me.

Attached: F004B9D8-F805-479C-87FF-3E975F1758DC.gif (388x393, 4M)