How long is this shit going to last?

How long is this shit going to last?

Attached: 570940_20220820114148_1.png (2560x1440, 899.86K)

user...

It's not going to be fixed now buy the latest game :^)

Whenever elden ring stops printing money

"Master race"

>looks worse
>superior version delisted
>online shut down because hackers
PC gaming moment

Wait.. they actually shut down the servers because of Elden Ring? Are you fucking serious?

No it was because of a multiplayer hack that could literally control your computer and the flaw was in all 3 games and elden ring.
Elden ring got fixed as it was going to launch soon the rest are still down.

Not a problem on consoles

lmao oh japan

Works on my machine

Attached: 7362626227d.jpg (232x217, 5.15K)

Yes, they pretend its because the servers have a security loophole but in reality its because they just wanted to use all the Dark Souls server capacity to support the Elden Ring release. The servers went down like a month before Elden Rings release
>If you want to play souls multiplayer I guess you better buy our new game! :^)

The Elden Ring fix was shoving EAC on it, which is what caused all the stuttering initially because it was a last minute addition. It's also why pirates will tell you there was no stuttering because they didn't have to experience EAC.

Well it didn't work, I did not buy it. I'll get it on sale at a much later date after the arts or whatever have been balanced.

This. Maybe your machine isn't meant for games, OP?

Works on my machine.

>They pretended it was a security loophole
Lmao
lol even
rolfmao if you want to go that way

You fucking queers get a life.

It is true, you could turn people's computers into crypto miners

Elden Ring is the new Skyrim. You buy it or Miyazaki breaks down your door and rapes you just like Todd.

little convenient that some little tranny twerp managed to find a pc killing coop hack just before er came out, just sayin...

Console chads win again

>he pays $3000 for a machine that can't even play his games fully

Really makes you think.... who could possibly have benefited most from the servers closing right before the new release... Huh