No other generation will experience anything like early Xbox Live

No other generation will experience anything like early Xbox Live

Attached: s0u1qmhwg6c21.jpg (1080x1082, 82.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhPB6hD3Y_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all still there on Xbox, though?
I recall that Sony removed like 95% of online social features from PS5 for a more "sanitized" experience, but Xbox is still a wild west where you can set up a LFG announcement calling all fags to jump off the roof and not only it won't get you banned but will find you a team of like-minded retards, lol.

How do you know that?
>uhh it won't be called Xbox Live and it won't be exactly 1 for 1
I guess you win.

Should I start posting million pity? Is this the monkey rekt thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhPB6hD3Y_w

I didn't experience xbox live but I chose Panda for my avatar :) What about you guys?

No it isn't, retarded zoomer. It's nothing like it was in during the H2/H3 days. Party chat is when it started declining. You weren't even alive yet.

Early Xbox Live I had the Keyboard Attachment and Mic headset. Also with my Turtle Beaches I learned how to use the extra Aux to plug into a laptop for soundboard or mic spam. I miss those days.

I wrote a message to some faggit on xbl calling him a virgin and got a chat ban, the good days are gone forever

thank god. imagine paying for peer-to-peer online and being unable to host your own server.

Attached: I_weep.png (1046x711, 244.32K)

early crossroads mordhau servers had a similar experience.

It was literally no different than PS3 online, except actually costing money to use. You are nostalgic over a subscription service.

>xbox 360
>early xbox live
No

Miss when shit talking was encouraged rather than treated as a world wide epidemic that causes people too retarded to use the mute button to commit suicide.

You don't own an Xbox.

Just stop being so toxic. As long as you act like a decent human being who doesn't break the ToS and avoid gamer words you won't have to worry about having your games stolen chud.

Honestly I don't shit talk much anymore. More keen on hitting on people cause that seems to rile them up more, especially if it's a black guy.

>replying seriously without taking the bait
I kneel.

Attached: I_kneel.png (1875x827, 1.94M)

I'm too tired to pretend to be retarded anymore and now prefer being genuinely retarded.

next time face gonna face the face you fucking faggot

>early Xbox Live
>360 era game profile picture
early Xbox Live was pre-Halo 2, when the only games people were playing was PSO, Crimson Skies, some racing games, Mech Assault, Unreal, and a few others.

Early PS3 online was terrible, it was only after the slim model released that it became comparable to XBL.

the loss of people hosting their own servers has done irreparable damage to gaming as a whole.

Me when I see someone gatekeeping: *boos*