VR no matter what it is advertised as is not a good thing for humanity...

VR no matter what it is advertised as is not a good thing for humanity. Metaverse takes a person out of natural reality and offers a unnatural reality or surrounding that in turn creates a disconnect from the natural to the unnatural which in turn opens the user up to demonic possession. Leftism and wokeism make up a majority of metaverse communities. No different than a black mirror episode. You can literally enter metaverse one way and come out as something other than you were before you entered. And though the effects may not be readily visible to the human eye the unnatural behavior patterns will reflect through the infected person's actions. You will notice the difference in them metaverse is a gateway for those that don't belong here to highjack a body and walk in a world that is not their own. A barrier was placed between men and them for a reason. A man has no right to open a door or remove a barrier that was put in place by a higher power, no matter how good you think your intentions are. The road that leads to hellfire is paved on good intentions. Often times they are simply not enough and the intended outcome becomes a unintended tragedy. Know when you are being deceived.
There is a warning. Take it or leave it. Ready player one will seem like a children’s lullaby compared to the future. The choice belongs to the one that chooses to engage despite having been warned.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (522x294, 10.74K)

didn't read but check out the latest japanese metaverse

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-20 041136.png (1090x971, 1.5M)

Ah yes the pseudo religious schizo thread, exactly what I was looking for. Hello there fella! I too did not take my meds today, I have been convinced that my mother is possessed by a Jew and is out to get my shekels and sacrifice me. How’s your day going?

I just wanna fly

Attached: 20210908125146_1.jpg (1920x1080, 245.61K)

what are your opinions on the antichrist?

ok

Oh god, it's a retarded christfag.
You give your religion a bad name user, acting like a schizo does no one any favors.

kill yourself

suicide is a sin though

on the topic of vr, whats the best vr shooter on the market that's not pavlov

Galgun vr

>unnatural which in turn opens the user up to demonic possession
Demons aren't real, no matter how much your pastor seethes about it

That isn't half life alyx?
Do you want multiplayer specifically, or just any vr shooter?
If the latter, I've really enjoyed compound, it has a free demo.

Generous of you to assume these people even go to church

multiplayer* shooter
pavlov was fun but hasn't been updated in a year and literally no news about the supposed ue5 update

VR IS SAVED BROS
cheap standalone now can run PCVR tier games. Thanks based Zuckerberg

Attached: red-matter-2-6-1.jpg (1920x1080, 492.18K)

I have no idea then, I don't touch multiplayer shooters.
It looks great, visually, but isn't it just a puzzle game?
It's nice to see the quest 2 can run games that look this good and seem like full fledged games though, I wonder when and if more developers will make anything this nice for it.

pick your VR headset Any Forums

Attached: VR Headsets.jpg (5288x3160, 995.21K)

There's almost a 0% chance the deckard will have a BCI, though it seems like it'll be great either way.
This list sort of reeks of obvious favoritism to me.

this. g newell himself explained that bci was intended for game developers to debug their shit, not for consumers
steamies are complete retards, you shouldn't expect any better from them

>demons don't belong here
Fool that you are, demons are of our own creation. They are perfectly at home among us.

>still needs to justify his $1000 purchase

when the demon is sus

>copedex resolution mogged by a $300 shitbox

I just noticed he has reverb g2 under "expensive" even though the index is significantly more expensive, he really is just justifying it to himself isn't he?
This list doesn't even have any of the interesting headsets that cost more than the index either.

>more developers will make anything this nice
unlikely. quest 2 has only like 14 months left
the problem is that mobile vr is advancing too fast to have a lifecycle similar to a console, and 2 years is just too short for developers to get gud