Newspaper ass puzzles and pseud quotes. gayest shit i ever seen

newspaper ass puzzles and pseud quotes. gayest shit i ever seen

Attached: blow me.jpg (1024x576, 81.46K)

As much as I dislike Jon Blowhard I have ti admit The Witness is pretty decent

I refunded it

I played it and it was probably a good experience but I soiled it for myself by looking up stuff when I got stumped instead of having any AHA moments, which is probably part of the games charm

the first bunch of easier puzzles are fun with a young sibling

Attached: meeeeow.jpg (607x607, 126.97K)

the looker is unironically better than it

is this whole fucking game just mazes?
i feel like a small kid waiting on my food at a restaurant

Yes, and variations on them. It's an amazing puzzle game

yeah but sometimes you have to build the maze yourself in obscure ways or whatever (environmental)

is there any way to speed up how fast the cursor goes through
pretty slow to an unnecessary degree

The Witness is OK, but I actually enjoy watching Jon play games. He's a smart guy and he seems to be one of the only sane devs right now who's against woke garbage

Attached: 5484879.png (195x250, 53.69K)

not mazes. lines. big difference. The game isn't about doing the same simple task over and over again. It's about being constantly introduced to new rules and complexity and having to figure things out without overt guidance.
yes. one of the buttons or triggers, or there's a key for it. Can't remember which

I got this game for free. I want a refund.

If any of you want to say you beat the game but don't want to deal with all the BS, just do the secret ending.

alright im kinda getting it
better than that shitty ass mirror moon ep game that was in my backlog from a humble bundle

Imagine playing that garbage when you could be playing this.

Attached: The_Talos_Principle.jpg (258x387, 32.33K)

>mirror moon ep
it's an underrated game, but you gotta play on a fresh server with friends and collaborate to find the secret thing

I like it
The puzzles are cool
I agree the quotes are kinda meh

Attached: 1646766477593.png (475x382, 60.88K)

both of these games are in my all time top 5 and i've still yet to play any puzzle games i've enjoyed nearly as much (besides portal 1+2)

I love Talos and I also like Baba, although I also hate it

actually stephen's sausage roll was cool too, but that's it

Riven

Attached: bMgvGti2RBmBXkiT.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

The Witness is what I think Phil Fish would have made if he had made a second game.

i tried to play riven but got put off by how old it is. if it was modernised like myst has been, would it lose a lot of the effect? is it worth just pushing through?

whats a newspaper ass?