Creates one iconic moment

>creates one iconic moment
>repeats the living shit out of it in future installments
other such cases?

Attached: 0A21EF0B-0C51-408E-A4FF-4EA556BBDD89.jpg (640x360, 118.83K)

Halo warthog run

>cod 4
>main character dies while you're playing as him
>cod MW2
>main character dies while you're playing as him no less than 3 times in like 3-4 hours

GHOST NOOOOOOO

in half life 2 at the end, in the Citadel, your gravity gun gets supercharged, and they revisit it in one of the episodes.
At the end of Half-Life: Alyx, a similar thing happens to your gravity gloves

Attached: niggas call me the sandwich.png (603x910, 477.52K)

Disney does that all the time

Attached: 1651891580957.png (960x640, 148.69K)

>any ww2 game
>bad guys win the war
i mean i was pretty shocked at this the first time, but literally every single ww2 game has repeated this trope

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-03-30-at-8.48.54-PM[1].png (765x366, 433.88K)

do you mean this in a edgy nigger
>da allies were the bad guys
or alt history
of course alt history would be used in Vidya otherwise what's the conflict since the allies won irl

Retarded spic

Well the Soviets didn't lose, so technically, he's right.

Fuck you mean? It was only in CE and 3.

They made a Warthog run within the last Chief mission in Halo 2 but it got removed last minute

This is a safe for work board. Chill with the racist shit

Had a feeling you'd say that but it doesn't really count since, you know, it isn't in the bloody game.

Literally is on the disc

I feel like giving you a stupid strong ultimate weapon for the final shootout isn't too uncommon, though. I think Alyx would qualify more if it was literally just giving you the ability to freely ragdoll combine with the gloves rather than giving you access to a fun powerful tool for your final assault.

literally no Any Forums board would be accepted as browsable at any job.

Kys wanna be janny scum.

They literally called it out in 6 too, Dany literally says "something about burning those crops feels familiar." You ain't slick Ubisoft, and calling attention to it feels cheap and tacky instead of cheeky like you clearly intended.

That's such a stupid fucking argument. What, you gonna whip out some concept art books next?

>give players a neat bonus true final level if they get all the collectibles to cap off the Genesis games
>regurgitate the same shit for literally every console and handheld game from Adventure to Generations except Colors Wii, making them progressively more and more retarded and terrible

Attached: 1640479647710.png (320x224, 3.02K)

Enjoy your vacation

NOOOO IM GONNA HAVE TO TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE FOR 4 SECONDS AAAA IM GOING INSANE!!! YOU WON TRANNY BRO, YOU WON YOU DEFEATED RACISM BY SNITCHING TO TRANNY JANNIES

>Phoneposter
Yikes