AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

Laugh at HER stupid fans!! ahaha

Attached: Yamato_Manga_Infobox.png (263x599, 274.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/s3e1ep.mp4
discord.gg/NJp9BJ54
mobile.twitter.com/on11Lum/status/1559676187647033347
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video games

Absolutely glorious BTFO.

>Take years to introduce Ryokugyu
>He's a pussy bitch
Lmao the fuck Oda

qrd?

?

Character is Yamato from One Piece
>introduced 2 years ago
>constantly talks about how much she wants to join Luffy's crew
>retards in the community spam that she's guaranteed to join for 2 years, shitting up all discussion
>in the latest chapter, yamato decides not to join luffy
There's more too it, but it boils down to laughing at fags who got too cocky

Attached: 1648468920646.jpg (10000x7545, 3.16M)

jesus fucking christ the autism to make this...

somebody made this, and by the amount of (you)s you can see in this picture, it must've been a pretty insecure individual.

He*

this but it did look like it was building up to her joining so most people thought it was going to happen this chapter for sure lol

>Introduce Ryokugyu
>only to be promo fodder for a shitty non-Canon film
>OP tards bough it up.

I'm salty about Carrot but at least they didn't take Yamato either so it balances.

Yamato is still joining you speed reading retard

Redditards derailing every One Piece thread saying Yamato would be a strawhat. They were so convinced of it they would just act like this idiot in every thread files.catbox.moe/s3e1ep.mp4

oh, I thought the creator recently came out that Yamato is a woman and trenders were retarded for saying otherwise.

All my money in cratecoin. The final cope.

Attached: 1660705015984483.gif (431x335, 42.89K)

the one piece..... is REAL!!!!

Can you at least pretend you are not coping?

That's great news. I hated Yamato and her shitty ass fans.

ok who cares WHAT ABOUT CARROT?

Carrotfags... you should be happy. Your bunny is going to get a good ending

with around 200 chapters left, do coping Yamato unironically want her to be shoehorned to the crew in the last 50 chapters?

What's even funnier is that all of the Yamatofags immediately stopped posting when the spoilers dropped, it was hilarious (though they eventually came back after a few days)

Attached: 1648383781781.png (1847x321, 107.38K)

She's gonna be queen bunbun

Attached: 1653465870422.gif (540x303, 1.48M)

Vivi will be the last Strawhat. I would be a "no one is joining" fag but Blackbeard has his ten titanic captains.

you mispelled vivi

She will probably join during the final war, not to the SH crew, but the fight group. Just like all the allies Luffy made along the way. But yamatroons will say she is a mugiwara. Pathetic lgrbqt retards

Seeing them disappear was so satisfying

discord.gg/NJp9BJ54
small discord community where Any Forumsros and Any Forumsbros s who want to hang with other like-minded degens for non-vtuber stuff hang!
no troons allowed

Attached: 2e7b0c1ee0c1a581863eb1298b85f654.jpg (2006x2833, 309.68K)

LMAO i hope people saved all of these, Any Forums gets really retarded with this kind of shit

They just evaporated. Not even a "well, that sucks" out of them.

>yamato has no role
I thought she's supposed to fill the retarded but strong fighter role. Like Zoro tier strong but female.

>joining a Any Forums discord
>ever
I can't stand you fags as is, there's no way i'd want to see you fags when you have the possibly to message and harass me

me because she's a cutie

Attached: 1660449164459.jpg (1300x860, 162.79K)

problem is that she doesn't want to be identified as a female so gotta throw that out the window.

Huh? The video is not working or it's just me?
However, here's a twitter video
mobile.twitter.com/on11Lum/status/1559676187647033347

Ignore him. He's a /vt/ranny that's been posting his discord server for almost a year.