Buying this nig just to play

Attached: 3509-front.jpg (784x344, 35.44K)

...this nig. because I love Dynasty warriors like games

Worth?

Attached: 70582-n3-ninety-nine-nights-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1134, 168.66K)

I want to play Gears of War 1, Halo 3, Dead Space, Fallout 3 and Colin Mcrae Dirt

Best console of all time, and, most importantly, AMERICAN, fuck yeah.

I miss the XBLA arcade

Attached: xbox.jpg (440x289, 70.62K)

... Dead Rising

I miss my dick working

What has your experience been with the little blue pill?

I did buy mine just to play ace combat 6 and idolmaster. I ended up playing it a lot though.

The indie section had some decent games too

If 8 wasn't gifted and Xbox one, I would definitely own a 360. Do the modern ones not red ring?

Is really fun until it comes to 5 and 7 day survivor. Both of my runs crashed the console bakc in the day. Finally got it on stems though.

does this play all 360 games? That's what could convince me to get one

Saints Row 1 is forever locked on this thing, not sure if it even emulates on X/S.
When it comes to the GTA 3 era of open-world games SR1 is the best just because of it's controls since it functioned like GTA on PC but with a controller and weapon-wheel.

Attached: srow.box.jpg (508x717, 111.95K)

user, it's a 360.

1 and 2 emulate well on xbox one and fantastically on series x. Only real issue is on the bone places that tear now slow down since they're vsynced, but that doesn't happen on series x.

Yes but, in general, not all console revisions can properly play every game released for said console because of changes to the hardware.

Aren't these all dying to RROD now?

The only difference between the various 360s is minor load time discrepancies.

what are you talking about? The only time that happens is with backwards compatibility

Why bother? I can get it all on PC anyway.

I heard that launch 360's (i.e. fats without hdmi) actually run games better, because one of the things Microdick did to mitigate RRODs was to just undervolt all the hardware slightly so basically every revision of 360 is underclocked. I don't think there's any other revisional difference that affects games though.

I've heard this as well recently.
I think there's a few PS2 games that just run worse on a slim.