Play Octopath Traveler

Attached: E1rQvRBVIAYhbOw.jpg (758x1130, 375.53K)

Priiiiiiim ToT

Attached: game_pass_uooh.png (720x720, 1.98M)

Sex with Tressa.

Attached: TressaWithTits.jpg (720x1080, 280.83K)

Young lady Primrose...

No, thank you.

Am. Still trying to figure out a party to mix Tressa and Alfyn together with. Struggling with taking down those armored roller beasts for Tressa's second chapter.

I always ran cyrus for the free weakness reveals and type coverage.

True. Guess that means I just need a sword then because that as a weakness pops up a lot in my view.

Nice

Attached: 1660703940095312.jpg (750x537, 121.26K)

I don't fucking understand builds and gear and until I work that out I'm gonna suck major dick at this game.

but i already played it 6 times (will be more in the future)

I've been trying to finish this game for over 3 years, but every time I play it, I end up sleeping and leaving the game for months in a corner. Then I pick it up again and forgot where I was.
I wanted to like this game, I like the aesthetics and the general premise, but there's really something missing to get this going. Is there any other RPG that actually picked up on this HD-2D thing?

Attached: cheap_whore.png (1355x739, 1.46M)

Therion fucks pretty hard, especially one of his lifesteal/MPsteal attacks hits twice for 1BP and is basically usable forever. Also stealing is busted

Haanit to start, therion 2nd, then cyrus and alfyn to round out the party.

I heard the postgame grind sucks so i never did it. I was kind of burned out after I did all the stories, most of the sidequests (including the four extra class bosses) and i think i clocked like 80 hours.

I gotta go back to it one day tho, it has one of the best turn based combat system i've seen in years.

Attached: 1658346111919015.jpg (640x632, 65.81K)

My deals are unbeat-

Attached: 1632598967568.gif (192x192, 86.82K)

I made Cyrus my main character for this reason. Almost every enemy in the game has a weakness to some element/staff that he can easily hit

>OPEN FOR BUSINESS
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1550606541680.jpg (2975x4096, 1.4M)

>Is there any other RPG that actually picked up on this HD-2D thing?
Live A Live

I want to sexually fuck Tressa.

>There's really something missing to get this going.

It's the gameplay loop. Every character's story is
>Arrive in town
>Talk to 2-3 people
>Do a thing regarding your specific character mechanic (maybe a miniboss if you're lucky
>talk to 1-2 more
>Short dungeon
>Boss fight

The combat system is great, the boss fights are wild and the music is insane, but you can only do all of the above like 15 times before it starts to feel slower, and you're not even half done at that point

I want to nonsexually fuck Tressa

>Stealing is busted
Ain't that the truth. It's how I fund new gear.

The biggest issue by far with it is none of the characters acknowledge anyone else in the party. So it makes no difference who you take along in your travels since they don't do or say anything special. Really kills the immersion.