Doom Eternal is on sale. If you haven't played it yet, do your self a favor and pick it up. You're in for a treat

Doom Eternal is on sale. If you haven't played it yet, do your self a favor and pick it up. You're in for a treat.

Attached: ILKFNFP.png (637x157, 43.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/7zwQIahOj0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok bethesda intern

Nah

Because I already pirated it day 1 and beat it.

Attached: What.jpg (627x620, 74.27K)

vocaroo.com/7zwQIahOj0Q

Attached: 1652362463013.png (632x621, 629.24K)

gonna spend that money on your momma op

It's a good shooting and decent powertrip, DLC's are gay as fuck tho and barely add anything to the game.

Is there a bundle that includes the expansion but not the useless cosmetic shit? The store page is kind of confusing

>keylogger
no thanks, my schizo power level is too high and i'm not into baby's first fps.

Trying to hard to be funny.

DLC1 has the best levels in the game though.

>don't remember anything from doom eternal other than the makyr and the climbing wall animation
i can't even think of the music

kinda like doom eternal

There are at least some memorable tracks from the OST, the real hard mode is what do any of the enemies sound like

couldn't hear anything over the fireball spam from imps

There's barely any jokes in the game, what are you on about.

Think you want the year 1 pack

I pirated it, played it for a little bit and got bored, thank god I didn't buy it.

I played maybe half of it on Gamepass over a year ago, but I didn't feel like beating it because the gameplay was too restricting. 2016 is a better game.

bro he so badass every human Quakes :tm: in fear when he shows up on screen but dont forget about those funko :tm: pops :tm: