Attached: chuck.png (622x658, 410.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kHZREDrbJY
youtu.be/R2TE_WyCwgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chuck did nothing wrong

Formerly jimmy's

COULDN’T BE PRECIOUS JIMMY

I don't think that you can make a good game about doing lawyer stuff without the actual lawyer stuff being completely secondary

He killed himself.

Uh bro your ace attorney???

Ace Attorney. That's all.

man i love better call saul but they really should have put in more effort to make the actors look younger. i'm supposed to believe that in that flashback scene where jimmy gets bailed out of prison chuck was in his 30s? he literally looks like a grandpa with a wig.

is better call saul as good as breaking bad?

Ace Attorney

just here to remind all of you that Chuck was right and did nothing wrong

Yeah kek it's hilarious, the flashback scenes to BrBa were funny too since Saul looked like 20 years older

...its even better

Attached: RGBE08.png (1024x680, 1.12M)

It's almost as good, but it has some flaws that are kinda hard to ignore and throw you out of your immersion. Kaylee changing actors every season (and they don't even sound or look the same), the characters clearly being older despite playing their younger selves, rushed final season, etc.

i dunno man he did the tumblr thing of convincing himself he had some magical illnes, he's kind of a fag

>You're Ace Attorney
>Hey, it's Ace Attorney!
>Ace Attorney
>ACE.
>ATTORNEY.
>ACE.
>ATTORNEY.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kHZREDrbJY

After watching BCS, I wouldnt mind a game where your a slimy lawyer who goes out to find/plant evidence, convince people to do something, and creating events that would help with your case. Then the next day, you try to win the trial through pure chicanery.

judgement and ace attorney

As good and even better in some episodes. Fairly slow, so don't expect guns and action every episode like some shitter "fans"

Honestly, no

The only time I actively ignored watching the show was Kaylee scenes. Just pointless.
Only one I paid attention to really was them making spike strips

Shouldnt have sold the only brother in the countryside

Attached: judgment-mainvisual-sp-en.png (768x850, 1.04M)

There are none.

It's better. Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are 11 seasons of constant kino.

youtu.be/R2TE_WyCwgc

Is that so?