BOT VAC BAN WAVE IS HAPPENING

>BOT VAC BAN WAVE IS HAPPENING
>BOT VAC BAN WAVE IS HAPPENING
THIS IS NOT A DRILL, MAGGOTS!

Attached: A toast to America.png (430x508, 153.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199089368615/
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/wspfux/to_clear_up_things_yes_there_is_indeed_a_vac_wave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't believe you.

Proofs?

Source (engine)?

k?

Check the profile of any bots you recently played against, most likely they've been VAC'd

Attached: VAC.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

HAPPENING

Attached: System Message.png (468x178, 80.93K)

>it's true
And it's not just the regular bots either nice
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199089368615/

Valvesisters the heckin bots are interrupting fluffy gloopy diaper time...

Attached: 1660954982269.jpg (1080x2082, 385.71K)

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE RUNNING A STORY ON CNN

It’s always fucking furries on TF2 trying to stream snipe or hack, dead fucking serious.

OH SHIT GABEN JUST SAID THE N-WORD ON STREAM AND CONFIRMED TF3's release date

GABEN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

lmao
kys op

So? I see fuckton of people with VAC bans on record playing in casual all the time. Literally does nothing but adds a funny badge of honor on your profile

Attached: Heavy_suicide.png (499x734, 296.25K)

OP here, I heard news about it and just used the first image I could find, I know better not to post my account here
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/wspfux/to_clear_up_things_yes_there_is_indeed_a_vac_wave/

VAC bans only ban you from playing the game it was received in.

>Funny badge of honor
lol you and your mark of shame can fuck off and be ridiculed for the next 20 years.

I could have sworn VAC applies to every source game

i thought so too for the longest time, but nope.

>implying VAC trannies won't ACK before the next 2 years

I believe Source games do, yes, but you can get VAC banned from other games, and it will only affect that particular game. You can have VAC in more than just Valve games.

oh noooo, the free to play bot accounts that are fully automated are being vac banned en masse? oh no, what ever shall we do? it's not like they'll be back within a weeks time!

Reminder that this whole bot bullshit started because some trader main from /mlp/ got butthurt from being VAC'd

you'd have been wrong

Why would I want to play millennial Fortnite? Cope harder your games shit

How is TF2 anything like fortnite

Looks more like they get banned from one Valve server and that's that.

I do laugh at them, but it doesn't seem to affect them at all. They usually still cheat and don't get banned. Seen same cheating snipers on multiple times over months. No, not bot Snipers but real people.

They usually think it is fun to have VAC ban on record

Attached: 1660299440078392.jpg (426x454, 44.91K)

>How is this free to play monetized to hell shooting game similar to this other free to play monetized to hell shooting game

>spending 100 dollars for a barely believeable message to maybe 500 humans

>Faggot doesn't even read what it says
Absolute retard

(You)

TF2 wasn't originally f2p and a majority of it's content isn't locked behind monetization pay walls like battle passes

Ok???, its a f2p game expect them back soon.

What I don't get is why Valve just doesn't make the community bite the bullet like they always forced them to and just outright forbid bot accounts of all kinds

because that'd topple their cash cow, like 75% of all accounts are trading bots

What happened to the "skins aren't content" shit tf and csfags used to spew when your games when free to play? This is the first time I've ever seen a ftp bootlicker call skins content

Skins aren't content at least in TF2 you can't sell them at all like in CSGO

None of the niggers obsessed with seething over this game have played it for like a decade if ever.

You can't sell Fortnite skins and that's the only shit in their battle pass, how is it content when Fortnite does it?