Why did the Yakuza series fail?

Why did the Yakuza series fail?

Attached: 1654671906738.jpg (1280x720, 251.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW8WpFme8Wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you could make this thread

7 sucked, and I'm sick of pretending that it was anything other than a medeocre spinoff. Judgement should have been how the series carried on following the end of Kiryu's story.

What did you dislike about 7 and what makes it a spinoff?

but Judgment IS how the series is carrying on. did you not see that the last game released by the studio was Lost judgment?
Also I platinumed like a dragon twice. once on the ps4 version then again on ps5 since the save dont transfer. Love the game, Lost judgment is also really solid.

Focusing on graphics instead of trying to improve your dull combat. Giving up and going turn-based. Judgment has a good story, but everything else sucks. The protagonist is somehow more dull than Kiryu had become.

The real reason Judgment failed was that shitty talent agency of Kimura's.

The real reason is the Dragon Engine.
The combat in both games is pretty bad.

Cope I guess?

They went above 30fps.
also 4 is the best game lol

Attached: 1105500_20220820103506_1.png (2560x1440, 2.01M)

Any proof it failed? 7 games, multiple spin offs, and they are working on 8

Why do so many ironic weebs like these games?

>same OP and picture
>same replies
too many bots on this site

Seconded

Judgement and Lost Judgement was the most fun I had gaming last year.

holy fucking based

I couldn’t enjoy judgment as much as 7. Especially all the filler missions. I just don’t like yagami as much. He’s…kinda lame

>Yagami is lame
no way bro
youtube.com/watch?v=kW8WpFme8Wk

When exactly does 7 get good? The pacing so far is fucking ridiculously slow and that's saying something for a Yakuza game. I get to do 3 fights that total out 5 minutes and then I get to sit through 25+ minutes of dialogue about shit that isn't carrying the plot in any direction.
They leaned too hard on the JRPG thing.

>beat them up
>corny storytelling for weabos
>shallow copypasted gameplay
>Kiryu is unlikeable

Gets good at the end.

That ending got me man.

Because its comfy to stroll around tokyo simulator and play WWE brawls in the streets much more comfier then jrpg fantasy snoozefests.

Attached: 9bd7fdd1501113689e344a465f7697be.jpg (640x640, 83.01K)

Let me rephrase, when do its spinning wheels catch traction? Whole thing feels like Naruto filler.

Ichiban and his friends along side the hilarious side mission kept me going till the end. Personally if at any moment i feel a game is dragging I just straight up drop it. No need to force yourself to enjoy it man. Have you tried the Judgement games?