What’s the edgiest game ever made?

what’s the edgiest game ever made?

Attached: 1596580902141.gif (320x180, 27.88K)

Postal 2

sad satan

Sex with hitler

Prototype 2 because Heller was Mercer done wrong, made black, and every two words in any sentence he uttered was mandated to be some variant of FUCK, FUCKING, OR FUCKED in any dialogue he spoke.

Also Devil May Donte.

Not much can top that one game where the dev put a picture of a freshly-murdered corpse on the game-over screen. I don't remember the title, only that you're killing fuckin ugly reds.

It's name isn't important

now that’s what i call edge Vol. 28

Are you talking about that Hong Kong 97 or whatever game? I remember you played as Bruce Lee's "cousin" to kill some politician.

Hong Kong 97

House of Velez
Manhunt
Postal 1 (which isnt tongue-in-cheek)
Demonophobia
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

Yeah that's the one. IIRC, an interview he did mentions that the corpse is real, and he doesn't know who it was. You can probably find it on youtube, he remains anonymous but he talks about how he made a living before making it and how he basically had to sell it through either a newspaper or a magazine ad.

Was the fandub any good? Haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

>tranny cant into satire
The real answer is hatred

I dont know if Hatred is more or less edgy than Postal 1. The violence I guess had the potential to be more disturbing due to the more realistic visuals, but it's more tongue and cheek about how blatantly edgy it is.

it was alright, bunch of funny moments but not as good as SA2 or 06

>trans
>out of NOWHERE
rent free in your head

Don't forget the Riders fandub

oh yeah i never got around to that, how was it?

Only trannies got shit to say about the classic that is postal 2. Shouldnt you be cruising discord looking for impressionable children?

>discord
rent free, you’re obsessed

You nasty fucking trannies need to expand your vocabulary. No one would be defending that shit except a tranny.

Attached: 1660812737723005.webm (640x640, 1.38M)

"She got us there guys. Welp-"
>...
Always kills me.

black doom was kino
>”yeah I froze him in time he started yelling.”
that’s sad dude

WAKING UP
BREAKING OUT

No shit, nothings more pathetic than a filthy ass transmorpher

It was the weakest of the Sonic fandubs I've seen from them. I think the issue is that too many scenes had too few characters for the VAs to bounce off of. Wasn't bad, but didn't live up to the hype.