5>3>4>1>>>>2>DmC

5>3>4>1>>>DmC

Attached: 19A07A30-FB68-4EFD-94E8-B374CC36B8E3.jpg (1024x1024, 428.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>5>3
there's always this deluge of absolute shit threads on Fridays. fucking underage kneegross

Cope

I played DMC3 when it came out. 5 is better.

if you really think DmC is worse than 2 you're an absolute retard. and 5 is boring as fuck retread of what came before. with the addition of a shitty character.

DMC5 has little to no content compared to DMC4 as far as characters go.

Bayo>>>>>all of them

You can say nigger here, faggot.

>bewitched bulge

What are you talking about? There's only one DMC. It's a shame they never made a sequel.
Although, now that I think about it, the series would be terrible without Kamiya.

Attached: DMC1.jpg (1600x800, 283.33K)

Almost, DmC>2

I don't get how people can rate DMC4 above DMC1. DMC4 has great combat but that's all it has, DMC1 is a more complete package and has its own strengths that are unmatched in the series, like the unique atmosphere it inherited from being a RE project.

Attached: 1612396229006.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Yes and Demon's Souls > 5

Dmc1 is the second worst

>Kamiya directed the best DMC
>It would've been garbage if he was allowed to do everything he wanted to do
Not sure how I feel about this.

People play DMC for the combat not to jerk off a pseud atmosphere in a clunky PS2 game

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

3/5 didn't have Kamiya's involvement. He actually stopped after 1, strange as it sounds.

Attached: 1511821561165.jpg (600x1054, 322.29K)

They are all retroactively shit because the guy who voices Dante is an anti vax right wing loon.

Itsuno's games have combat? Honestly, I couldn't tell. It genuinely feels like a training room with all the dummies pretending to be enemies. Is there a way to change it? Y'know, make them actually attack you and stuff?

DMC has good combat though, it's simpler than the other games but it's designed around replaying the levels and getting consistently good so you can S rank the missions.

It's a different kind of enjoyment but you can't reasonably argue the game has bad combat when every action game that came afterwards was influenced by it.

You sound insufferable.

this kills the nostalgia poster

why do you think they added turbo mode to the games? It was a necessity when they realized how boring they made them.

Itsuno did consult with Kamiya for 3, since he wanted to respect his wishes as a fan and he was slightly retconning the story. Kamiya, being Kamiya, told him to do whatever he wanted and even gave him suggestions to change things even further, which Itsuno refused.

Trolls love to exaggerate how much the series is tied to Kamiya and his vision for it. Itsuno is way more respectful of the characters and series' identity than Kamiya would have ever been.

DmC is not worst than 2.
>inb4 muh gothic fags and gigachad tourists
I can actually have fun with the gameplay at least.

Combos=/=combat

Attached: 1635704655492.gif (700x500, 14.58K)

>pseud atmosphere
What does this mean?

Nothing is an intense as vanilla ninja gaiden 2

We love DMC1 for what it started not necessarily for what it is. Its amazing how well it holds up as a solid action game after all this time but Capcom and Platinum improved upon the formula so much that DMC1 can be hard to revisit. You still respect the fuck out of it because it was incredible in its day and started all of this.

Attached: 1633961316477.gif (299x200, 2.91M)

>Itsuno is way more respectful of the characters and series' identity
Right. That's why he wants to replace Dante with Nero. That's why he completely changed Dante's personality, because he respects the series oh so much.

Kamiya hasn’t made a good games since bayo 1 in 2010