ITT: Its not a bad game but its a bad [franchise] game

ITT: Its not a bad game but its a bad [franchise] game

Attached: 67500654-0bbb-42f3-879b-c99fb4abf403.jpg (1525x2156, 539.18K)

Attached: 1617478757075.jpg (625x626, 62.57K)

Nuts and Bolts

Bad games
Other M especially because of the character assassination of Samus

DmC.

The gameplay is also bad tho

>Ugly as fuck
>Easy as fuck
>Bland as fuck
Even without all the story problems it's still an awful game.
I will never let Other M apologism slide.

Doom Eternal

Attached: 1660675148302342m.jpg (607x1024, 109.13K)

I remember before it came out, and the 2/5 review on g4tv.com dropped.
Nintendo fanboys were practically planning to suicide bomb the g4 offices over it. How DARE someone not like the Next Great Game in the Metroid Franchise??
What's worse, the review mentioned things like "lack of agency" and "taking orders from a man," i.e. the dreaded feminazi infiltration of video games, and the review was written by a woman with tattoos no less!
Of course, all these mongoloids flipping out hadn't even played the game, because it wasn't out yet.
In retrospect, it was all the other reviews that were being dishonest about this piece of shit, and the "feminist" criticisms specifically were extremely accurate. Other M is, in addition to being a bad game, a betrayal of Samus as a character.
I doubt a single person learned a lesson from that debacle, or even noticed their own hypocrisy after the fact.

Resident Evil 4

anyone who shits around about other M being bad because it's about taking orders from a man is retarded, to be fair
but that's because other m has a heap of problems regardless

"Taking orders from a man" is an accurate description of a major flaw in the story of Other M.
You're just responding emotionally to one of your Manchurian Candidate trigger phrases instead of thinking rationally about it.

there are far better ways to put the game's flaws than that.

It's an amazing game and you faggots need to get over it.

Dark Souls 2

Attached: BOTW-Share_icon[1].jpg (1200x630, 237.82K)

Its a bad game it shits on everything that is the mc of metroid and metroid itself and proves the creator is too old to keep making games and must retire

"Taking orders from a man" just completely fails to address the root problem of the writing for the surface-level symptoms. Your problem with the story shouldn't be that she gets talked down to, it should be that the main theme is the protagonist being a hysterical maiden only capable of thinking with her fucking ovaries and delivering that theme with all the subtlety of a coathanger abortion.

Nice bait

Nice bait

I was about to say dark souls 3 but that game is actually just a bad game

It was in a full length review, obviously. Retards latched onto the phrase, or something similar, and ignored the substantive, example-driven argument that it was part of.
They did this specifically to dismiss the entire argument, which is exactly what you're doing now without even having read the review.
Your posts are a perfect example of how this idiocy escalated to death threats. This is exactly what I was talking about when I said zero lessons were learned.

Actually fun game desu. Metroid as a series isn't much better than Other M.

MGSV
>send your mercs to get rid of helmets
>one tap everyone