How do the Viera reproduce if the village is only women?

How do the Viera reproduce if the village is only women?

Attached: 1638603329074.png (849x1200, 2M)

Attached: Der Coomer.png (518x617, 474.71K)

In XIV, it's been understood that Male Vieras have to journey out of the villages and they can't stay there.
Also Male Vieras get dragged back to the villages and raped against their will every once in a while by Viera Village Women.
...And Male Vieras are more petite and fragile than Female Vieras...

>In XIV
stopped reading. not canon.

just kidding i read it all. that's hot.

There are male Viera though

not in 12

14 isn't cannon. They simply took that from 12's lore in that dumb encyclopedia thing.
God you XIVFags need to play an actual FF title that doesn't take shit from the ones before it and mashes their lore together.

>14 isn't canon
cope

GIWTWM

That lore is from the Ivalice questline which is literally written by Matsuno, you can be sure it's the same in the other Ivalice.

Male viera aren't mentioned in XII's bestiary at all.

He said it wasn't 'cannon'. Seethe.

Viera weren't created by Matsuno what would I care what that hack has to say about them lol

At this point most people know about Vieras from XIV. Face it, XIV is what's defining Vieras right now.

They made up some on the spot reason in FFXIV because they didn't want to add both genders at the same time in an update for whatever reason so it was just bunnygirls who existed with super duper OC donut steel long life spans.
It their original game? Don't have a clue never played it won't play it.

half of them are secretly hung futas

You know orcs go around raping human females? Viera do the same with little boys.

millions of flies can't be wrong
I couldn't give a shit, XIV isn't canon

>YWN be a male viera who gets dragged back to a village full of bunny girls that are taller and bigger than you that rape you and completely drain your balls
why even live....

Attached: 2048.jpg (1200x1200, 163.68K)

I fuck them all