I like the original 3 Ace Attorney games. Are either of these worth checking out?

I like the original 3 Ace Attorney games. Are either of these worth checking out?

Attached: 061DCF1C-73E0-4253-AB63-F74191346011.jpg (3769x2121, 1.41M)

yes

you can end the thread now

1 gets better near the end and 2 is pretty solid from start to end. Play back to back.

Yes now fuck off

First one is okay. Second is amazing. Play both.
Leave the thread before people start telling you that Ray is the mastermind.

Yes but play Apollo first

Yes. They don't differ form the AA formula that much. Plus they have some of the best OST in the entire series.
The only downsides are that the first game is pretty short and only has one really good case. Both games also have the worst assistant in the series.
It makes more sense to play investigations before Apollo.

>Ray is the mastermind.
Tell me more.

Of course. Has the best prosecutor.

Attached: 4A8473B0-F05E-4947-A611-08D85C1AE5A0.jpg (512x410, 24.44K)

dunno wtf are you doing that you ain't playing them yet, careful with patching 2 to put it on English some versions detect it as piracy and you get fucked text, also Debeste is a fucking retard

Attached: 1660869692019815m.jpg (1024x1024, 115.42K)

He's a based retard by the end of the game

I really, really should get back to T&T

>have athletic character.
>literally name him "jock sports man"

AA 7 FUCKING WHEN? I'M TIRED OF CAPCOM BS

AAI was average the first time I played it, the game really doesn't feel like it's starting until the third case and it ends in a alright tone but AAI2 is the best ace attorney game by far. Great characters, great mysteries and it has a shit ton of callbacks to the original three games, the only downside is that you need a patch since Capcom refuses to translate the game. Also the fourth case of AAI2 is just fucking fanservice kino.

Clearly his parents had a pretty good idea on what his future would be.

Might as well ask. I played everything except the one with Phoenix's ancestor or something. Is that one also good? It's on sale atm

>1 gets better near the end
that last case went on for way too long, but yeah otherwise I agree

The TGAA games are fairly good and definitely worth a try, though I found the pacing to drag on pretty on, which is why the first case feels incredibly slow.

*pretty often

A lot of fans of western fans love AAI2, but I got a feeling a quite a bit of it came from the anticipation and status of being able to finally play an unofficially translated game in a beloved franchise. I think Mother 3 got a similar kind of boost, but the difference is that Mother 3 is actually still a good game and AAI2 isn't. The latter is so full of contrived writing that I personally just couldn't stand it, and if I wasn't annoyed by it, I was probably bored out of my mind.

AAI1 has a couple of rough parts, I liked it a lot.

Yes. Both. Especially 2. Never play 4-6. Have fun.

AAI is middling, but Investigations 2 absolutely makes it worth it.

>No official translation
I refus

It's never happening.