Well pack it up, Earthbound fans. Your game is no longer considered good by the internet

Well pack it up, Earthbound fans. Your game is no longer considered good by the internet.

Attached: Spoony Hates Earthbound.png (872x768, 104.5K)

nigga PLEASE get a fucking life

i can't think of any jrpg other than something ancient like the first dragon quest being "too grindy". do these people run from every random encounter?

Attached: 6A646ED6-E9B6-4B35-8B95-1302853D02B5.jpg (828x841, 153.22K)

I honestly believe that people who post twitter screencap threads, and everybody who posts in them, should be slaughtered like cattle. Yes, I know that includes me. It's for the greater good.

>some unknown eceleb
Why should I care?

>Turn based
>RPG
>Good

Don't tell me how to play.

>too grindy
This is the same idiot who thought he had to draw magic to full capacity in FF8. Earthbound is pretty damn lenient about being naturally sufficiently leveled after the first Your Sanctuary.
>maybe the humor different in Japanese
Actually Earthbound's translation is (for the most part) remarkably on-point, especially given that it's a 90s Nintendo localization.

Cattle don't suffer anywhere near as much as twitter posters deserve
We need some sort of inverted alternate dimension temple grande to design a device to dispose of twitter posters

Wait, this guy hasn't killed himself yet?

>a tweet that doesn't mention trump or wanting to die
spoonybros....is it time? is this, truly, as they say, finally, after all this time, the year of the spoony?

Spoony? I thought that guy killed himself a long time ago.

>game is no longer considered good
excellent news 'cause it never was

Year of spoony

>Earthbound BAD!
>Earthbound inspired pixel indie RPG as an analogy for depression GOOD!

imagine being unable to beat a children game from the 80's without grinding as an adult
being unable to comprehend a simple turn based combat system based around debuffs and elemental weaknesses
i can't imagine that desu

>literal Twitter who makes a take that everyone heard 10 times before
Please go back

PACK IT UP
PACK IT IN

LET ME BEGIN

Attached: download.jpg (303x166, 6.49K)

>literal who said a thing
Oh shit, son, you just got told.

Jesus. It's not the best rpg I've played but theres a lot going for it. Pretty crazy he just feels like the humor is lost in translation when half the jokes are extremely straight forward. Oh well.

>grinding in mother 2
no, thats retarded
>the japanese version is better
thats correct though

>literal who
I hope you like eating crow because when the year of the spoon starts you're going to have a lifetime supply of it

>Spoony
Juan but not forgotten.

>is that a CAFE instead of a BAR? Immersion destroyed.

One thing I hate about the series is how it falls into the pitfalls of other JRPGs, like false choices.

>hey protag, could you do x?
>[select no]
>that's the wrong answer. Now lets try this again. Could you do x?

PISS OFF, DON'T GIVE ME THE OPTION IF IT'S NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING

And you can jam that spoon up your ass

you do enough to post in a twitter thread retard