Overwatch takes more skill than TF2

Overwatch takes more skill than TF2.

Attached: file.png (1880x985, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkBb1fPViyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone post the webm.

Attached: 1462722061675.webm (853x480, 2.9M)

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter AKA Left 4 Dead 2
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: B882BF5C-C250-4688-8348-F5FECE5F88EE.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

Nice cherry picked example.

>try to get vs going
>constantly placed in some third world shithole server in South America or Asia
>no NA servers available
L4D2 was at its peak in 2009-2013. After that, it became full of Changs and Pedros.

Attached: 10804715.140000002_image.png (926x837, 311.29K)

>press Q
>win teamfight

Attached: 1635380544982.jpg (307x334, 16.19K)

The tf2 community hates valve and being their hamsters and blizzcuckdorks couldn't even take a meaningful slice of that community despite releasing a ripoff game a decade later with 10x the budget

Face it that games horrible

I love these type of webms because its so extremely rare to actually see that happen in such a rapid distance with the soldier, even in combat.

>ripoff
I don't understand this, neither game is alike. Why is there a constant need from both sides to compare them. One is 12/16 vs 12/16 class based game while the other is a 6vs6 hero based game.

Yes please, take the comp fags.
I’ll viewbot your tournaments, just take them.

You do know that fruit this low may as well not be hanging, you've picked the fruit off the tree yourself.
this is terrible bait and all I would need to post is one video to literally showcase the difference of how absurd tf2's skill can go
youtube.com/watch?v=RkBb1fPViyg
hey look it's 10 seconds so you adhd underages can watch it without having to go to your 100+ other tabs you have open.
who am I kidding, no one plays tf2 well, only autists do and those autists are too busy playing the game to even care about your shitposting.

Attached: 1565628800932.gif (474x354, 384.14K)

Rocket jumping always looks so fun, too bad I'm shit so I cope by playing Scout to go fast.

>playing the game
is that all the community servers are practically dead for the exception skial, trade, and vsh?

Kys blizzshill

Attached: Blizzdrone.png (900x900, 373.3K)

Quake takes more skill than b******* games

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10.11K)

No, its because the majority of TF2 players are literal retards who stick to matchmaking because that's all they know.
They could be playing community servers with community map rotations, with their desired settings like crits or spread turned off, have mods installed and have sprays enabled, but they prefer to stick to shitty matchmaking and get fucked in the ass by bots on Upward for the 10329810th time. I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than being a TF2 matchmaking player.

>TF2 will die in your lifetime
I can't take it, bros. What a fucking tragedy.
It's the last remnant of old-school shooters. When TF2 croaks, it will all be over.
Source physics, gone. Community servers, gone. Custom gamemodes, gone.

>playing the game
yes, unlike you whom spends his time mindlessly shitposting all day, apply yourself and get good like the guy in the video who has the most demoman stickyjumping wrs.

Attached: 1539476138089.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

>one day you'll be in a nursing home with your laptop, boot up TF2 and just listen to the menu theme while looking at an empty server browser

Attached: sad heavy.png (586x523, 362.65K)

these rocket jump mechanics happen all the time when they die and have to get back to the frontline
they do this at the start of EVERY ROUND in a 6s
there is a name for it rollout
go away and post when you've actually played the fucking game