Can someone make sense of the Spider-Man non-Newtonian mod?

>guy makes a mod that removes gay flags from Spiderman
>shouldn’t be a big deal, but it causes controversy and gets deleted
>some other guy tries to defend the non-Newtonian mod by claiming it’s just using the “Middle East version” within the game’s code
>someone replies to the claim by saying it’s bullshit, and provides an in-game recording from his middle eastern version that has many pride flags and an Arabic dub for a female police dispatcher
>the reply gets deleted and any further calling out on the false claim is also erased

I understand you wouldn’t like seeing pride flags everywhere, but your reasoning has to be insidious if you keep justifying it with literal lies. Isn’t it less of a hassle to admit you don’t like gays instead of playing this mental gymnastics?

Attached: B9D410CB-4E79-4818-BD85-7D8EA10340A6.jpg (600x360, 27.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8abevg
youtu.be/xav6FDmGLW0
archive.org/details/non-newtonian-new-york-58-1-0-1660526891_202208
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually, I don't like flags. I didn't buy the game because it has flags in it. I don't buy games if they have flags. Simply make a mod that removes all flags and flagpoles, and I'd be all for it. So I am racist towards flags, sorry if that offends you. If you were a flag, I would rip you up and pee on you, but since you are not a flag, I can only say, have a nice day.

>non-newtonian
I had never even heard of this before this idiotic controversy
Some of the mods for games online are the most degenerate shit imaginable. Why this one has become an issue I have no idea

You're not allowed to admit that, dumbshit.

I still havent seen anyone posting screenshots from the middle east version

You indeed can, dumbass. With that said, telling some gays that you don’t like them is infinitely less pathetic than saying you want to use a specific region’s version of the game for an arbitrary reason.

streamable.com/8abevg

good for you

I hate fags and their constant propaganda.

What now?

meant to be directed at:

It’s an ad campaign trying to bank on the fact cape shit is dying due to woke trash

Nexus takes down mods they don't like all the time. This is literally nothing new. There are literally dozens of other mod hosting websites and theres a reason for that. Stop chiming in on communities you know nothing about, thanks!

You've never heard of the word non-newtonian before? It's one of the things you can use to describe ketchup.

This. It's why despite having been around forever now you still can't find FF7R Yuffie nude mods on Nexus.

Why would you want nude mods for a minor

ff7's been around since 1997. There's nothing minor about her.

LMAO
chuds can't stop taking Ls

Reminder that it was only banned because the guy used a fake account. Do you guys even look into the stuff you bitch about?

>chose from the options menu
>not from downloading the game with a Saudi VPN
Still doesn't appear in the Arab versions.
youtu.be/xav6FDmGLW0

link for those who are looking for the mod : archive.org/details/non-newtonian-new-york-58-1-0-1660526891_202208

Miles Morales is a different game and their "outrage" thing was BLM walls, not gay flags, user.

>only banned because the guy used a fake account
>only
Nobody believes that for a second.
t. has a second nexus account

Attached: firefox_2022-08-18_19-25-47.png (270x185, 145.84K)