Who do you think is the best for new vegas?

who do you think is the best for new vegas?
unironically for me I think independent yes man

Attached: E0FE3474-45A8-4D0F-8A26-8F0AD2F01D90.jpg (616x353, 88.67K)

Hey OP if you want to find out who is best for new vegas you should suck my ...well I'll just let your imagination run wild on that one.

Housefags NOT welcome itt btw

Unironically the cut ending where Mr. house joins the NCR. He could’ve ran for president and most likely won. Establishing his reign and further his goals but I decided to speed out

Attached: 482B69AC-6E2A-4D52-A937-5EEABBF4D396.jpg (1272x1588, 333.62K)

Is the all american good enough to get me through endgame and the dlc outside of the courier's mile and the few part swhere all your items are taken from you?

B
A
S
E
D

Attached: 22380_20220815205059_1.png (2560x1440, 2.97M)

Ears?

But decided to sperg out instead*

>screenshotting your own unfunny post

Attached: 154378374537.png (632x288, 46.94K)

I'd say NCR or House, but I lean more towards NCR. They're corrupt bastards that fuck up almost everything they do, but there's some genuinely well-meaning, competent individuals throughout their society. And with their politics, it's possible, however slim the chance may be, that someone who can actually build a proper society could get into power.

House is also good, though the concern with him is twofold. For one, his focus is Vegas. Obviously his plan down the line is to build a utopia that reaches the stars once more, but until then, everything else can rot. Just look at Freeside as the perfect example of that. It's not Vegas, it's not his concern, not yet at least. Additionally, he's just one guy. He's a brilliant man with the knowledge of how to actually lead the new world, but if someone were to get a lucky shot on his tower, he's out. You can argue that's the point of him building the Courier into an apprentice, but even then, that relies on your Courier being competent in their vision if House were to die. House could absolutely make the world a better place, but anyone who can't prove themselves capable or a source of income will rot.

Legion is doomed to fail. Barely anyone in the Legion understands what Caesar actually wants to create, only blindly following his vision without the proper understanding of why such a brutal path is needed. Lanius is a good example of that. He's crazy loyal and effective, but he may as well be a battering ram in terms of forming a "society". Once Caesar is gone, the Legion is gone. Or at least a Legion that could do some good. Not to mention slavery and crucifying people. Not personally a fan.

Independent is head canon. It could fail hilariously or be a perfect outcome. It's not even a choice to me because it may as well be a, "Make up your own ending," choice.

Not mine schizo, I just thought it was funny. Now take your meds

Attached: 366C4B35-060B-4BC5-B08E-D05F105E140A.png (760x533, 512.58K)

i only ever chose house. i don't need to listen to the other faggots to know that they are all wrong and a bad choice. and i have zero interest in running this dump myself. yesbot goes to the trash heap every time.

Legion by far

>Legion is doomed to fail
Reddit: the take
>Barely anyone in the Legion understands what Caesar actually wants to create, only blindly following his vision without the proper understanding of why such a brutal path is needed. Lanius is a good example of that.
They must not, otherwise it would be artificial and the Legion would still grown in the shadow of Caesar

>lucky shot
>on Mr. House
I don't think that's ever going to be an issue

>filenames

Attached: 1660951189512452.png (360x867, 340.46K)

Not sure I'm understanding your point user. Lanius takes over if Caesar dies. Maybe that's a temporary thing until one of his other generals can step in, but it's still reflective of what would happen once Caesar is gone. Look at the endings where Caesar is dead. Basically, everyone gets put on a cross, everyone lives in fear, everything is just brutality and war. Eventually, the fighting would stop, the Legion would reach the west coast, and then what? Eventually there'd be in-fighting without proper leadership. And even if there isn't, and Lanius can retain an iron grip on it all, his way doesn't create much of a society. At least not one most would consider to be good.

The question is what's best for Vegas. The Legion is not, especially when compared to the alternatives. Having safe roads from raiders isn't enough to create a new world.

Assuming his aerial defenses are solid, you're probably right. It would take some insane offensive to get past his Securitrons and actually get a shot off on the tower. But all it takes is one person to get close enough and get inside, get through to where he's contained, and take him out.

Unlikely, but still a concern since he has no real successor outside of the Courier. Which, again, if you're relying on the idea that the Courier would make it all fine, then that's up to headcanon.

>I see new troon thread
>I post pic
>I leave

Attached: 1656901260132.png (1200x1488, 1.4M)

>Lanius takes over if Caesar dies
Caesar wants to conquer New Vegas fast and rushed for it exactly to direct the Legion into an Empire, it's not that subtle. He still needs the Legion to be brutal and unaware that they won't be a warmongering force annexing everything forever because the Legion itself is currently, its society, economy and administration, entirely based ok its warmongering expansionistic nature.
It's Caesar that will direct it unless he dies soon or Can't win Hoover Dam

Attached: Legion_Massive_Black_7.jpg (1024x691, 377.57K)

Based Paul poster

>Having safe roads from raiders isn't enough to create a new world.
The Legion acquired actual new world knowhow from all the tribes it annexed, it showed how you can build without relying on old world scraps or tech and the whole point is that they are ten steps ahead the NCR and adapted for survival in the post apocalypse...

The gigachad fallout of choice is 4 and you know it

Best? Unsure, but Yes Man should be the canonical ending because it fits the best thematically.
>NCR
Old-world democracy, already proven to fail.
>Caesar's Legion
Old-world authoritarian dictatorship with a cult of personality, already proven to fail.
>Mr. House
Old-world totalitarian state, proven to fail
>Yes Man
Could end up being literally anything, which is why it has the highest chance of succeeding. The world of New Vegas isn't at all like it was before the bombs dropped, so why would failed systems from that time work now?

Well, that's kind of my point and issue. Caesar is basically using the Legion as an attack dog, on that's ferocious and somewhat mindless outside of knowing they need to take the West. The eventual goal would be to, of course, take the West, secure proper resources, then build a society based on his ideas. He's banking on taking it before either he dies or the Legion starts to get restless. To which, the chances of him dying due to his brain tumor before properly reaching the West coast are pretty decent. Even if he takes Vegas, it's going to be a long bloody war to eradicate the NCR. And if he doesn't survive, there aren't many people to carry on his ideas. At least not in the form that will build a proper society. So essentially, if the Courier doesn't get directly involved, the Legion will inevitably devour itself.

Regardless of all of that, I, on a personal level, am not really into forced military service, crucifying people, and slavery. Call me a bitch about it, but that's not a society I'm down with even if it's "safe".

And yet they still rely on the brutality of the past. Not using old world tech and falling prey to the government squabbles back then doesn't mean they aren't taking from the old world. And personally, I think they're taking from the worst parts of the old world in how they lead through power and fear.

They're absolutely ahead of the NCR in terms of war and adapting to the new world, but that doesn't make them a better choice for Vegas. Being well-adapted to the apocalypse isn't something I'd really consider a good quality for building a peaceful society long-term.

Mr. House's luck is at 10 so that "unlikely" becomes "practically never going to happen"
it's the same reason why I believe his to be the canon ending, you're House's Mysterious Stranger, and you're here to solve all his problems

Yes Man is a boring cop-out route that only exists because to devs were too cowardly to give the player real consequences for piss off all 3 main factions.

Caesar and the legion, rebuild the glory that was Rome!

Attached: f06f7626f53d80ddf83db05bc2403763.jpg.5394cdb15f0c05c30c63f2f0efdf1f9a.jpg (500x671, 106.5K)

Well we already know the legion gets fucked no matter what they do, and the only reason they could possibly win in terms of the cannon story is with the help of the courier. Yes man is pretty much just whatever you want it to be so, ya. Mr house and The NCR are the only two that make the most sense and, realistically, would work together to create something new. In terms of a canon ending for the game House is probably the best choice. He seems like a prick but he genuinely has a plan for the whole of humanity, its just that he cant be bothered by other bullshit getting in the the way of his vision. He would also have a pretty good successor with it being the fucking courier. They all have their pros and cons but House is the only one that seems to have a lasting and realistic plan for humanity. Everyone else just wants what benefits them.

I mean, fair. If we're going off the forces of luck and underlying character stats, then fuck it, the guy will never die. I don't personally take that into consideration though.

But that would mean Caesar is a dumbass considering his 4 Intelligence, which I guess does support me not really digging the Legion route.