What do you want to see in the sequel?

What do you want to see in the sequel?

Second Tsushima invasion? Jin again? Sengoku? Boshin war? Meiji Restoration? Russo-Japanese War? Something else?

What is it faggot?

Attached: 1658577438479534.jpg (1280x720, 170.47K)

I dont want a sequel. Not every game needs to become a franchise.

this
but since it's inevitable: it would be interesting if the game was kind of like yakuza 0, two separate stories with two different protagonists which eventually start intertwining. ghost jin and some new honoraburu samurai guy

Sure it does. That's how you make most of your money.

If its gonna happen gonna be in the main islands of japan and shogunate gonna be the retard uncle but more annoying

Another stupid samurai? Nah better be anotherone with another weapon style like the fat monk or an assasin like the extra character of tenchu 3

This. Yeah there was a second invasion, but Jin has nothing left in his story and all the ties he has is in Tsushima and not the mainland.

but the samurai duels were some of the best parts of the game, and it would be stupid if they don't make the ending with jin finally abandoning the samurai way canon and still have the honorable combat as an option

>Meiji Restoration
Would be pretty kino

I don't want a sequel, the story and characters are boring and forgettable

Tomoe has the same shit and yet she became a legend outside tsushima besides the first invasion was the most strong the japanese then began their strong no gaijins allowed defenses and politics after feist invasion along with another "divine help"

This. The outlawing of samurai etc.

More stupid is dueling mongolians where the intro the duel guy goy roasted and after the beach the khan become retard to make that gameplay mechanic and the plot flowable besides jin still isnt full ninja after all that shit

And besides being cool is just hold a button until the enemy does the not trolling telegraphy along with rng cause sometimes i got fucked by the spear guys by their confusing stabbing speed

Sex

900 copy pasted fox dens that remind me at every step why open worlds were a mistake

I started to appreciate ubisoft towers after having to horse travel every fog of the map for that

yeah, all of the combat mechanics could really be improved but they had nice ideas that were really refreshing for AAA open world collectathon action adventure with shitty stealth mechanics number 446. probably would lose normie appeal with more complex combat systems though

I don't think it needs a sequel, but I'd kill a newborn child for a standalone version of Legends.
It was the most fun I had in a long time, and I really wish it would have its own mechanics and models.and the raids were fucking insane

Deserves replies

PC port

I really enjoyed this game, but the fact that most of its flaws were really super noticeable makes me think that a well done sequel could be a true classic. Honestly, I think the theme they should shoot for is less content, but the rest of a higher quality. Some of the open world cheevo spots like the shrines and Haikyu locations were pretty great, but I don’t think anybody likes the fox dens or the sashimono banners because they really don’t provide any interesting gameplay. The combat system, is simple and highly addicting in my opinion, but the equipment is unilaterally broken and uninteresting to use, and the bow being relegated to a support weapon due to its limited ammunition makes it a fairly impractical weapon to use outside of cheesing opponents. Removal of most of the equipment, perhaps replacing it with one to three pieces of more balanced, non-inventory-dependent equipment would be an increase in depth and mechanical integrity at very little loss. In addition, I think in a game as pretty, and with as interesting as setting as GOT, encouraging exploration is a good idea, but I think the open world should be shrunk a little bit with some more depth instead, every town should have at least one interesting side quest. All in all though, I saw GOT as a very fun game with room for improvement. It’s one of the few games of its type where I routinely boot it up just because I want to fight a horde of enemies without context, which legends is honestly better at providing than basegame. As for the story and setting content of a sequel, I think it should be Ghost of [some other place], and while it should still take place in Japan, I think aside from minor cameo appearances of iconography or some thing, it should tell it’s owned, self-contained story, probably in a different era. I’m still not going to buy the game though, even though the first one was probably my game of the year for that year, I refuse to buy a PS5.