Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How the fuck were you supposed to figure this out?

Attached: Screenshot (4258).png (952x711, 880.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd6ggLUI36E&t=12m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the actual puzzle that filtered people

i remember this number sequence but not the puzzle, which means it was probably simple enough that it never made it into memory
the one that made me look up what to do was the one where you have to close the ds

Does anyone else remember the puzzle on that ghost ship where you had to input/do something but it literally just didn't work on some of the cartridges?

youtube.com/watch?v=bd6ggLUI36E&t=12m20s
Why does this sign say the word "right" on this video on Youtube, but on the rom I'm playing on my DS right now, it says the EXACT SAME THING except it says the word "left"? Is this a regional US/Europe thing or a revision thing?

I'll post a screenshot from my phone, if people don't believe me.

Attached: Screenshot (4252).png (1366x768, 1.58M)

You're not, because you're retarded.
Anyone above a 2nd grade level will understand when they see it.

>Anyone above a 2nd grade level will understand when they see it.
When you see it, you'll shit bricks.

Attached: zelda - sign says LEFT.png (720x1280, 436.72K)

Attached: zelda ph signs - why is there a difference.png (1776x1280, 1.35M)

You got filtered by closing your ds.

Oh god that one. It took me a fucking week and I left and reentered the temple like eight times and I did it by complete accident.

>Oh god that one. It took me a fucking week and I left and reentered the temple like eight times and I did it by complete accident.
By this point in history, the internet existed. Did you really not just give up and google it?

I remain a very stubborn individual. Also at that time we still didn't have internet.

Attached: 1622588883054.gif (140x168, 315.81K)

This game is the ultimate pleb filter

this but ironically

>This game is the ultimate pleb filter
Alright, what the fuck do you play?

I had seen a review for Another Code spoil that being a solution to a puzzle in that game, so I knew about it as a possible puzzle solution. It didn't take me very long with that knowledge.

>I had seen a review for Another Code
POST REVIEW

I was literally on this part last night and this thread shows up. I know the Ghost Ship was full of lies and trickery but I still couldn't figure it out even when applying backwards logic.

probably a regional/version difference
I do remember this game had randomized some stuff but it's been over ten years since I played it

It's so long ago. It's possible that it was in a printed magazine I have somewhere, but if it was online it's probably lost.