Survival Mode is fun

Survival Mode is fun.

Attached: fallout4_survival_mode_1.jpg (633x356, 37.1K)

is this the monsterfucker thread?

whatever you do do not let molotovs hit you

Stopped playing after I saw those cyborg things along with the story seeming shit and the base building being boring. Is this game worth finishing

yeah I had a good time exploring some time. Game was a fucking desaster so I dropped it

Oh shit user watch out!!!!!!!

Attached: 1655111534318.png (288x304, 94.54K)

it is, if you mod damage values to keep enemies from turning into bullet sponges

The game is worth ignoring the story and playing on survival without local leader and going on excursions from each settlement being an independent base of operations.

No

Attached: 5c38fdbc3d4f79216f95d5f19fa971f5.jpg (2500x2500, 284.84K)

based

Attached: image_2022-08-20_112156579.png (432x508, 204.25K)

honestly true. never finished f04 and after looking over some video over the years, looks like i'm not missing much.

Attached: 1651413367019.png (900x1200, 518.59K)

Fallout 4 isn't.

No but now that you ask

man the dungeons in fallout 4 feel so soulless compared to skyrim, fallout 3, or fallout new vegas. I'm not sure what it is about them but they're just so dull they all follow the same formula too with chained doors and master chests at the end

Attached: FaiAi50UEAAAQk7.jpg (1241x1236, 135.01K)

Are there any mods that enhance this aspect?

Skyrim had the same problem, but at least those dungeons had traps you could use against enemies, extremely minor puzzles, and arguably were a bit more interesting compared to bland office buildings and sewers.

Fallout 4's dungeons were basically just glorified shooting galleries that you went from point A to point B, collect your randomized trunk full of settlement materials, drugs, and pipe weapons, then proceed out the convenient door that leads outside. Certainly didn't help that so many radiant quests sent you through the same places again and again.

Horizon
>extremely minor puzzles
"Enter code from this very room" is not puzzles no matter how much modern games wish it was.

>"Enter code from this very room" is not puzzles no matter how much modern games wish it was.

Did I not say extremely minor puzzles?

Literally anything is more than what Fallout 4 had. Which doesn't make Skyrim's dungeons good, but that they at least have something more than Fallout 4's.

define fun

Can I mod this so it's basically a single player FO76?
Ideally without the shitty pipe weapons for me and the NPCs

It would be if not for the lack of console commands in an extremely buggy game. Lack of manual saving is also annoying. I'd be fine with it if not for those two factors.

>15 years since Fallout 4
>no matter how much you mod it, its STILL not fun