Why do they suck so much for streaming?

Why do they suck so much for streaming?
They have all the money in the world, their player is a billion times better than twitch, they already are the kings of VoD and yet, no one cares about youtube streaming?

Attached: dasdaadsa.jpg (2000x1334, 74.38K)

one of the most replied threads in this site is about youtube streamers
why do Any Forumstards never leave this board and take a look at what's happening around them?

why waste money on it when they have infinite money

Literally what makes twitch famous is their emotes. People say pog irl for example. Youtube is probably seen as the less cooler corporate video streaming platform with no pog by the younger crowds

>People say pog irl for example

Attached: 1650387859043.png (464x443, 409.18K)

no persistent chat

each chat is a new vod

its beyond retarded

discoverability for one, twitch is literally nothing but streams so it's much easier to actually find them there

>People say pog irl
>People
Zoomers aren't people.

I thought it's finna and fr now.

alot of people who do stream shy away from youtube becuase they are the biggest jews in the biz

on god?

>People say pog irl for example.

Attached: 1621718002972.gif (240x228, 856.86K)

no they dont, you absolute fucking zoomer

I think it's pretty great. Streams are 1080p and works great with mpv.

I genuinely dont get the chat meme?
who the fuck cares about the chat?
what kind of person actually uses it?
if you are watching some huge streamer, the chat is just random emojis, its not like anyone is reading it... if you are watching some chill, small stream where you want to actually interact with the person and other people in the chat, then youtube is fine for that

the streaming quality is actually better than Twitch's, it allows up to 4k60

its not even close, twitch player is so fucking shit, its baffling to me how such a huge company can be this successful witch such a shitty product

All I want is some people live with no cam playing rpg's with zero commentary for my second monitor.

why dont you do the same?

Because they were the first so it has all the people. Even if you make a better streaming service it doesn't matter if no one is using it.

I can’t pogchamp on youtube