Mfw it's too cold to play videogames

>mfw it's too cold to play videogames

Attached: freezing-hands-portrait-outside-wear-heavy-jacket-white-winter-cap-67110577.jpg (800x530, 66.34K)

>cold this time of year
What's life like in Alaska?

it's fucking 24c outside i'm melting

You had better be in Antarctica because nowhere else in the southern hemisphere gets cold

Celsius is so fucking gay. Literally invented by a Jewish tranny.

>mfw too sick to play videogames
I thought it was a meme.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO USE MY ILLOGICAL SYSTEM THAT WAS LITERALLY INVENTED BY THE PEOPLE I AS AN AMERICAN FOUGHT A WAR OF INDEPENDENCE AGAINST

>40°C outside
>fan runs non stop, literal tropical heat for months now
>cold
how's the weather on the north pole

Attached: 1597073023698.jpg (757x798, 132.73K)

kek. the nosemen won't like that oh no

>using celcius on an american website for anything that isn't tech related
bunch of larpers ITT

Videogames are comfier in the cold

you mutt shit is irrelevant in 95% in the world, let that sink into your niggerbrain :)

The practical world is not based on base ten. There's a reason cooks still use imperial units.

Even Alert is only -1

Cold temps make your gaming rig run faster.

>tfw have a 3090

Attached: 791c092db1e17e014981927889c3f6d0.png (203x209, 48.98K)

Stfu retard

>just bought thigh high socks and fingerless arm sleeves because they were cute
>realize I can actually use them when it gets colder soon

Attached: 1609307576007.jpg (467x413, 25.43K)

Wtf are you chilean or something

>implying european """culture""" is relevant
Imagine having your center of culture and history taken over by sharia law and no go zones. Your police force is a literal joke.

>The practical world is not based on base ten.
>tech industry
>medical industry

>but methhead line cooks don't use it so the world isn't based around it
lol

>Sweden is all of Europe

Post sissy clitty or gtfo

One time I played mario party ds, one of the puzzle mods forget which, while walking to school in negative -30 and got minor frostbite. Cried like a bitch all morning with my hands in the teachers coffee mug.

I've never understood why CPU temps and case mounts are the only things we use metric for, and everything else is still imperial. Why does a 120mm fan go inside a case that's 18 inches tall? Why is my CPU running at 40° above ambient in Celsius, but outside it's 90° Fahrenheit?

And britain, germany, france, and spain. The only place that hasn't been infested is ireland because noteven mudshits want to live on that rock. Immigration crisis 2016.