Comfy Switch Thread

Whatya playin?
Whatya lookin forward to?

Attached: videoplayback_2_1.webm (640x360, 2.25M)

My Steam Deck is coming pretty soon. Unfortunately, it's most likely arriving as I leave for uni

I have a Steam Deck, is it worth selling my hacked Switch? How is emulation for Switch?

'Etch on the 'itch

The games are too expensive.
So nothing.

>How is emulation for Switch?
Great, on a high end PC
The deck? ehh not so much

Granted I haven’t used my deck in like a month now, but last I checked Switch emulation was pretty shit when trying to run Xenoblade 1 and 2 through Yuzu and Ryujinx on my Deck.
Currently:
Emulation plus mods on a gaming pc > Switch >>>>>>>>> Deck Switch emulation

Switch emulation on deck is playable for some games.
You'll average ~25fps in most games with dips below because shader cache. Some games can hold a perfect 30/60 but I don't know them off the top of my head.
Its not perfect, but its good enough that I haven't touched my switch.
I wouldn't sell the switch though, It'll take months if not a year for big games like bayonetta 3 and botw 2 to be playable on the deck desu

I dont get it am I supposed to be angry that someone bought this then scratched it up?
I got mine and ive been having a great time. Spend your money however you want I guess.

I've never seen so much cope buyers remorse than I have with Decklets trying to justify their purchase in every thread that isn't a Steam Deck thread.

Pokken tournament DX

Looking forward to Bayonetta 3.

Waiting for my Steam Deck!

Attached: 1644371653074.png (618x340, 37.13K)

Playing Shin Megami Tensei V. Really enjoying it so far and I haven't even finished the first area yet.

I have been mainly playing xenoblade on the 3ds, but I downloaded eternal castle and couldpunk and will definitely give them a go these few days. Other than that I was mostly just playing dark souls on it. My gf plays animal crossing and I got her to try out Omori.

>the ja/ck/ of vidya

playing fallout 3, fallout new vegas, bulletstorm, darkness 2, vanquish, metal gear rising revengance, dishonored, paper mario thousand year door, legends arceus, ace attorney, great ace attorney chronicles, bug tales, all the professor layton games, pokemon stadium 2

and I use my switch for ring fit

Attached: 1658507903354110.png (1428x858, 430.71K)

I don't really understand what viewers are supposed to learn from this.
>slash/scrape plastic and rubber with a sharp object
>plastic and rubber is now permanently damaged
Is this news to some people? What am I missing here?

Deckfags have so much cope they can't even stick to their own threads
LoL

Its so that when you take your switch to school you know what the bullies will do to it

>he isn't a shipping soon chad